Epilogue-2

16 years later

Udaipur, Rajasthan
Rana International School, Class 12A

"Aadya you have to stop talking to Sameer", he said

"Why? He is so nice and caring what is wrong with him?", she asked him innocently.

"He is trying to harm you. That much is enough for your knowledge. He is not a good person", he explained.

"Prince Ekansh You don't have to tell me what i have to do", She said picking her physics book and keeping it in her bag as it was time for departure.

"When you always act stupid I have to tell you what to do", he said glaring at her.

"The person who I should stay away is you. You are the one who is always angry and rude to me", she said passing him a bored look though she was very hurt by his behavior from inside. She tried to leave the class as they both were the only one left inside. But he caught her wrist and pulled her towards him. She end up crashing in his well build chest. 

"Don't touch me", she whisper yelled not wanting to get extra attention from anyone.

"You don't like my touch but you like that Sameer when he pulled your cheek yesterday. If he touched you again I won't be responsible for my actions.", he said in a chilling voice sending a shiver through her body.

"Why do you care?", she asked him looking at the hold on her wrist.

"Because only I have the right to touch you. Nobody else", he said whispering in her ear making her hold on his shoulder tight and a shiver ran through her body again.

He smirked at his effect on her and left her. He picked her bag which was filled with heavy books smiling at his nerdy angel.

"You don't have to pick my bag. It is heavy", she complained following him and trying to take back her bag from him.

"I can carry you as well with this bag very easily. If you are tired", he said stopping and looking at her stopping her from saying anything more.

"I will drop you today", he said.

"But Umed uncle drops me everyday", she said referring to her driver.

"Yeah but you are coming with me today", he said giving her no other choice. She sighed and followed him.

The whole school was looking at the cold prince walking as if he own the school. And yeah he was the owner as well. The son of Rana Jai Pratap Singh the current ruler and the owner of the school.

He made his way towards his car and opened the door for his angel who entered inside without saying anything. He entered from the other side.

Aadya kept her head on the window glass feeling tired of the busy day. Ekaansh was acting weird these days. She was happy that he finally started showing his feelings for her but at times it is very scary for her.

She loves him but is also scared of him. She is scared what if he gets bored of her and leave her alone.

The thought of him leaving her made her heart clench and her eyes filling with tears.

She was not enough for him. She knew she was not beautiful enough for him but still she loved him. She tried to forget him by staying away from him and spending time with her classmates but he is against that too.

When she was about to fall asleep. She felt him pull her towards him and make her lay her head on his chest. She looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Sleep", he ordered looking straight ahead at the way where his driver was driving the car from with his honey brown eyes.

"I don't want to sleep like this", she argued and removed her head from his chest.