Sadness

Enjoy reading

Shreya

I woke up in my husband's arms and carefully untangle myself from his hold. I went to the bathroom and did my morning stuff.

Crap forgot to bring my clothes. Why was I in a hurry? I asked myself. Atleast there was a towel inside. What should I do?

Rehan ji is still sleeping I can go in the closet and bring my clothes. I thought.

I wrapped the towel around me and cautiously and found him still sleeping.

I went out and reached to the door of the closet. When I felt pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I gasped loudly.

In that moment I was turned around to face my dear husband with messy hair and love filled eyes.

"Rehan ji leave me I need to take my clothes", I told him.

"Why did you start calling me Rehan ji", he asked me looking in my eyes.

I gave him a puzzled look.

"That is what your name is Na?", I asked him.

"my name is Rehan not Rehan ji", he told me.

"Do you have any problem in me calling you that", I asked him putting my hands on his chest.

"I was just curious", he told me.

"I don't know. I didn't plan to call you like that. It just came out naturally ", I told him.

"Hmm....  I love it when you call me that", he said while nuzzling his nose in my neck.

"Rehan ji I have to do many works. Lets talk later", I told him trying to get out of his hold.

"You look better like this", he told me still not moving.

"Rehan ji", I whined.

"Alright. You are such a kid.", he said letting me go.

"I am going to take a bath. Give me my clothes", he told me making his way towards the bathroom.

"are you going to office today", I asked him to which he nodded. I felt sad to stay away from him but it is important.

I went to the closet and wore a sea green saree. It was beautiful may I add. Mumma really has a great choice.

I gave Rehan ji's clothes to him

I gave Rehan ji's clothes to him. I was filling my hair partition with vermilion when he came out and asked me to stop. He filled my hair partition with vermilion.

"When I am available, let me do it", he told me to which I nodded.

It was 6:30 when we got ready.

"I have some work to complete I will come in an hour", he told me and went to his office.

I went downstairs to prepare the breakfast. I wished everyone and went to the kitchen. I prepared dosa, sambhar and chatni. With everyone's tea, Rehan ji's coffee. I was drinking my milk side by side while preparing my breakfast.