Confession

Enjoy reading

Shreya

"Leave Me", I tried to loose his grip around me. I didn't want him to see my vulnerable side.

"Why didn't you had your dinner yet", he asked in a dangerous tone.

"I had my dinner.", I said looking at the dressing room's door.
I felt a sudden grip on my chin and I was facing him.
"I am telling you very calmly don't ever lie to me. It enrage me. I am not in a mood of playing around right now so get to the point now. Why didn't you had your dinner?", he said very coldly.

"Why do you care? ", I said looking in his cold eyes.

"Oh sweetheart I wish I didn't care. But it's not the case. I do care that's why I am asking. Don't test my patience.", he said.

"I didn't want to", I mumbled.

"and may I know why", he asked still seriousness in his voice. He was scaring me.

"leave me", I said and started trying again.

"Even if you beg me I won't. You are going to have your dinner now", he stated.

"I don't want to live with you. I would leave in the morning and would never worry you again", I said and the next moment I was thrown on his shoulder and he was moving towards the bed.

"Rehan ji put me down this instant", I told him banging my fist on his back.

"You are acting very brave. We need to clip your wings a bit", he said and threw me on the bed and came upon me. I tried to push him but he pinned both my hands above my head.

"Don't you think you are flying too high sweetheart. Stop trying when you can't escape from me. You want to leave me right. I would tie you to my bed and keep you there till the time you get pregnant with our baby and don't ever think I am joking because I never do that", he stated.

"you wouldn't do anything such that", I told him.

"Try me", he said coming near me and that silenced me.

"Please don't play with my emotions like that Rehan ji. I would die if you do. I am not strong with my emotions. I cannot hide them. If you don't like me then please inform me directly but please don't play with me. This cold attitude of your towards me is breaking my heart. ", I told him and as if my guards went down and tears started falling from my eyes.

He laughed darkly,"Is little Shreya sad because I didn't talk to her calmly."he said in a mocking tone and suddenly his expressions changed.

"You always think about yourself Shreya. How selfish you can be? You want me to love you when I know you never wanted to be with me. Even now you are asking me to leave me. What do you expect me to do? Ha run around you asking for your love then I am sorry to destroy your dreams because I can't. I seriously can't. ", he said and his grip tightened around my wrist which made me shout.

"Rehan ji I never thought like that. Please trust me.", I said and he suddenly remove his grip around me and stood up. I followed him and stood up.

"Trust really Shreya. Do you expect me to trust you after reading this", he said and took some papers from his jacket pocket and threw it on my face. I was shocked. I bend down to pick those papers and turned the lights on to read them.

When the papers came in front of me I was shocked. My eyes were wide open and I was just staring at those papers no letters. These were the letters I wrote to kanha before our wedding to stop this wedding. I hoped he would help me but he didn't and I thought it was for my good only.