Scared

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Aayat!! (Shreya)

I left the room after whole conversation.
Nobody followed me out and I am really thankful for that.

I went outside and sat on a bench in our garden looking at the glass fountain blankly.

My name was not even real. More than this I have a brother. My elder brother. That's why I always felt this extra emotional feeling whenever somebody talked about their brother.

"Anant bhai where are you? ", I whispered looking at the endless sky.

"Shreya don't give yourself false hopes", I heard Rehan ji.

"I told you once stop calling me from a false name. And I am not giving myself false hopes I know I will find him. If you can't say something good then please leave. I don't want to say anything harsh to you. So please leave. ", I told him without looking at him in a somewhat harsh voice.

"But Shreya I mean Aayat you are just going to hurt yourself and even if he is alive he won't remember anything. You remembered everything just because your father made you remember it. He would have stayed with that bastard whole his life. What do you think he would be that overprotective brother of yours? May be he is also be a criminal today", he said with anger.

"Shut up Rehan ji. Just shut up. How can you say this rubbish about my brother? How would you understand what I felt?  You went abroad and had many friends. But I was here alone living lonely. The sadness I felt when my classmates used to tease me. When anyone came and said anything to me. I couldn't do anything because I was weak to do so. I wanted someone to be with me. You weren't there and my brother wasnt able to take care of me because of some psycho man. What would he have gone through? Have you thought about it? No you just have to give a judgement like others. I didn't expect this from you. How can you think so low?", I said wiping my tears and went inside.

"Papa mumma I want to go home. ", I told them.

"Shreya you are not going anywhere", Rehan ji said entering in the living room with furious footsteps. His face was showing his anger.

"Rehan ji I told you don't call me that and I am going. You can't stop me. I can't stay with a man who thinks so low about my brother.", I said and hold papa's hand.

"Papa let's go.",I started moving towards the main door.

"Shreya stop there. Don't make me do something you won't like", Rehan ji said in a cold voice.

"Do whatever you want I don't care? ", I said still not stopping.

I was about to leave the house when I felt a grip on my hand and I was pulled inside.  The grip was sudden which made me leave my father's hand.

"Rehan ji leave my hand. I don't want to stay here. Leave my hand.", he was pulling me towards the stairs and I was trying my level best to loose his grip.

"Shreya stop", he said still not stopping.

"Just leave my hand and I will stop",I said still trying to loosen his grip.

"You asked for it", he said and threw me on his shoulder and started going upstairs.

"ma mumma ask him to leave me", I shouted.

"Rehan leave her", ma said.

"Rehan don't let your anger take over. Let her go. ", papa said.

He didn't reply back and kept moving towards our room. I heard footsteps coming towards us. Everyone was following us. He reach to our room and harshly threw me on the bed and then went to lock the door.

I made my way towards the door but he pulled me towards holding both my wrists.

"stop struggling Shreya. You can't escape.",he said maintaining a tight grip.

"Rehan ji let go", I said

"Shreya stop.  Don't make me force you.",he said.

"You can't Rehan ji. I don't want to stay with you. Not right now.", I said pushing him but with no advantage.

"You want to leave right. I'll see how you would leave",he said holding my jaw tightly. He was looking very dangerous and I was scared.

"Rehan ji please leave me", I said trying to remove his grip.

"You want me to leave you right. Now listen one thing Shreya till I am not in the room you are going to stay tied to that bed. Only when you want to use washroom or want a bath You can leave the bed. Otherwise your life is limited to that bed only. You think I am some kind of puppet of yours whom you would pull towards yourself when want to and then push away when get bored", he said pushing me on the bed. Then he removed his tie from his neck and tied my hand to the bed.

"Rehan ji stop you are forcing me.  Don't do this please", I told him looking in his eyes.

"Trust me precious you forced me", he growled.

"Rehan ji please don't do this. I want to find my brother please", I begged him.

"Not a word", he shouted to which I shivered.

"Stay here.  I am locking the door. Don't try to be smart. I won't let you put yourself in danger. I will see myself who this Ravi Singh is. And trust me when I will reach him he would be sorry for the day he was born", he said with his anger filled eyes

"Rehan ji but my brother", I tried to speak when he interrupted.

"I will try my best to find him but don't put your hopes high", he said with irritation.

"Don't you dare to come out of this room", with this he left the room not before locking it.

I could hear everyone trying to make him open the door but nobody was successful.

I was scared seeing this side of my loving husband. More than that a question was making its way in my head.

"can it be possible that my brother could be a criminal"