Brother

So I am back I know I made you all wait for a long while but I was lately very busy with my life. So I thought to try something new if you guessed my age right I would follow you.

Enjoy reading

Shreya

"Have you ever thought about our future.", he asked me again.

"I actually have",I told him

"How many kids do you want",he asked.

I showed him two fingers.

"Two? I thought may be four", he said and hit his chest playfully.

"Two is more than sufficient", I told him.

"a girl or a boy",he asked.

"a boy first like you", I told him looking dreamily at a corner.

"you mean handsome",he said.

"no I mean an alpha male, a man of words, a man with big self respect who never puts his family's reputation at risk and always bring pride to them.", I told him.

"you think like that about me",he asked smiling at me.

"if he has these qualities than I don't mind him being arrogant, act like 'I own the whole world, my ego is bigger than this whole universe, I cannot do any mistake, I am perfect, I am the most handsome man in this universe and you can't ignore me. I am too good to be real. I don't know how to smile and my smirk is my identification mark. '",I said imitating his voice.

"You little thing", he said and suddenly his lips curled into a smirk and I knew I was in trouble. He started tickling me.

"Rehan j.. Ji s. Stop pl... Plea... Please", I said gasping for air.

"You were saying something precious",he said still tickling me.

"Re... Reha.. Rehan ji st... Stop. Can't breathe. ", I said trying hard to take as much air as possible and he stopped.

"don't mess with me Shreya", he told me.

"I was just sharing my thoughts.", I told him breathing heavily.

"By insulting me?? ", he asked raising his eyebrows

I was just about to kiss his cheek when he turned his head and captured my lips in a breath talking kiss and after that what happened made me very tired and I actually fall asleep.

But still the question was who was that person. I mean what kind of hatred he/she could have towards me. I don't know why I had this feeling that this someone was a male and was not at all a good person.

Forgetting these thoughts I fell into a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and saw it was evening time. Nobody was in the room. I guess winter is late this time but now it started getting cold around.

I saw Rehan ji's jacket on the night stand and wore it. I wanted to talk to everyone. They must be worrying a lot about me.

A smile made its way on my face thinking about my family.

I was making my way towards the living room to find somebody there but then I heard a voice which was very familiar to me.

It was coming from MA papa's room.

"It's all because of me ji. Its all my fault that my baby is suffering so much. I should have died with our son only. I shouldn't have stayed Alive. ", she cried.

"Shut up. How can you say this Shilpa what would have happened to me if something happened to you too? Who would have taken care of Shreya? ", papa shouted in tears.

I never saw him cry before my marriage.
Son what does that mean? I had a brother. What happened to him? Where is he? But mumma said he does.

"No he is not dead", I shouted.

They all looked at me.

"Shreya go to your room", Rehan ji said coming near me. I showed him my hand indicating him to stop.

"Please Rehan ji I deserve to know the truth don't I mumma papa. What are you talking about? Your son means my brother he is not dead right", I asked looking in their eyes.

"Shreya listen,.....", papa tried to make me understand.

"yes or no", I shouted when a tear escaped my eyes.

"yes", papa whispered.

"No you are lying he is not", I told him.

"You are lying na papa he is alive. God can't do this with me. Kanha can't do this to me.", I said talking to myself

"Mumma you know na how much I wanted a brother. Then how God can be this cruel?", I asked her walking towards her.

She was crying badly.

"Shreya I am sorry baby", she sobbed.

"no please say this is not true.", please I said and fell down in her feet.

She immediately embraced me in her arms.

"Mumma He can't leave me like this. He was my brother. He should have stayed with me", I sobbed.

"You know na how my classmates used to make fun of me knowing I don't have a sibling. They said I was so bad that God didn't give me a brother. Was I this bad that God took my brother back from me", I sobbed loudly.

"No princess you are not bad. You would have been a great sister. I know", papa said hugging us both.

"papa how did this happen. Please tell me, I can't live my life not knowing about my brother. ", I told him.

"No Shreya it's... You don't have to know", he said standing up.

Papa please for my sake please. I said holding his shirt.

Sorry for the late update.