Regret

Enjoy reading!!!!

Aayat

"Aaradhana Rehan Khurana ",I heard my mother-in-law's voice.

I turned around and found ma beside my super scary angry husband.

I shivered a bit when he looked at me with red eyes. Scared word was small in such situation I was literally trembling. I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"You okay", Krish asked but I was only concentrating on the clenched fists of my angry husband.

I am dead today. Totally dead.

"Krish I'll see you tomorrow", I told him and he nodded.

"Go take care of your husband", Ma told me when Rehan ji left without saying anything. I nodded and ran behind him. I am glad I am wearing suit not saree.

He was going outside the mall with his fast steps. He was looking really very very very much angry. He could explode anytime like a volcano. Whatever is happening in our relationship from the past few days has made this even more worse.

He went to a deserted place where he has actually parked his car. I thought he would go inside and leave but he went behind it.

"There was only a wall behind the wall what was he planning?", I thought

But the next moment everything went blank when I saw him punching the wall.

"Rehan ji what are you doing. Stop", I yelled running towards him.

I tried to make him stop but to no worth.

Not thinking anything else I placed my hand on the wall where he was punching. And god it hurts like hell. I felt as if my bones have been broken. 

"Shit! Aayat are you mad?", he yelled and started analyzing my hand.

I felt tears coming out of my eyes. It really hurts a lot.

I started punching his chest with my broken hand I mean not broken actually.

"You are bad very bad. You always end up getting extremely angry without even a reason and end up hurting me while letting out your anger. I hate you. Hate you so much because I can't hate you. You made me fall very deep, unconditionally, uncontrollably in love with you and you always use it against me", I told him while sobbing.

"Is it hurting too much", he asked while holding my injured hand and caressing my cheeks softly.

"Of course it is. After all you used your iron man like punch on me", I said taking my hand from him and started checking his. They were not injured much other than some scratches.

"I want to go home", I mumbled as I was in no mood of shopping any more.

"Hmm", he said and opened his car door for me.

"What about ma and Jiya", I said in a whisper not wanting to talk much to my cruel husband.

"They would understand", he said and I entered inside. Whole way I kept looking outside the window and when we reached I was the one to enter the house the first. I felt him following closely behind.

I entered in our room and tried to close the door but he pushed the door open before I can do so as a result I was pushed back a bit. 

I tried to move towards the closet but he held my wrist and made me sit on the bed.

He disappeared in the closet and appeared again with a first- aid box.

He took out a cream and started applying it on my hand. I didn't fight back because god the pain was killing me.

He finished but still kept caressing my hand. I tried to take my hand from him but he kept on holding it.

"Am sorry", he whispered in a broken voice. He was looking at my injured hand the whole time.

"What is wrong?", I asked him.

He didn't answer and kept on looking at my hand. I lifted his chin from my other hand and gasped. He was having tears in his eyes.

"Rehan ji what's wrong?", I asked him keeping my palm on his cheek. This made tears fall in his eyes. He tried to remove them but I did that myself. But many other started falling.

"I am really sorry Aayat. I didn't meant to always hurt you like that. It's just that l am scared to loose you and I can't take that risk", he sobbed and it really broke my heart. 

"Rehan ji stop crying. It's fine", I told him though it wasn't but still I can't let him break. We can never be selfish in love. It is so complicated yet so simple.

"It's not Aayat. I always dream about you and when i do have you beside me i am destroying everying because of my insecurity", he said holding my hand on his cheek.

I shook my head in denial.

"NO Aayat let me say", he insisted still having tears in his eyes.

"When I was abroad i always looked at the moon sitting on the window in my room and thought how it would be like to have you beside me, how it would be like to have you in my room and in my life. But nowadays I forgot everything infront of my anger and insecurity. I know I always asked you to never take whatever I say in anger seriously. But I also know that it doesn't work like this. You can't always forget everything I say because honestly I can't. I always have those thoughts running in my mind. The same hurtful words I said to you revolve in my head and I can't sleep", he confessed.

That moment I realised how lucky i am to get this angressive, handsome, loving and emotional man in my life who only wants my happiness.

"Rehan ji i love you and when someone love other person than he/she loves everything about the other person. Whether it is his ability or bad qualitites. Still i don't like when we argue and we will work together to control your anger", i said smiling at him.

"You won't leave me right", he asked and this made my smile falter. What i was thinking may

"right?", he asked.

"Come", i motioned and made him rest his head in my lap.

After few minutes he relaxed and finally fall asleep.

Kanha please don't let me be weak. I need to do everything in my hand to achieve my goal. i can't promise Rehan ji something i am not sure about or I'll regret later.