Beauty and Beast

Khurana mansion

"Call every single security person today in the party",Rehan Khurana shouted.

"Rehan stop. She left", his mother told him trying to stable his angry son.

"MA have you lost your mind. Have you seen how she was stumbling. Everything was fine till now between us why would she leave so suddenly. I know my Aayat more than anyone.  She is in danger. I know this. How can I be this irresponsible I knew her life is in danger still I left her alone",he shouted at himself.

"Rehan calm down", his father said patting his shoulder.

"Papa she is in danger. I told her she won't be till I am with her. I destroyed everything papa. Bring my Aayat back to me. I need her. It's getting difficult to even breathe without her. I don't even know what that bastard would be doing with her ",he said talking to himself.

"Sir", he heard his security in charge.

He went towards him taking predatory steps which made them scared for their life. He was looking like a beast whose beauty was stolen. He was ready to kill and get killed for his beauty.

"I appointed you for the security didn't i",he asked to which he nodded slowly.

"Then where is my wife? ", he suddenly shouted.

"Sir we are trying ...", he was interrupted by Rehan's hand on his collar.

"I want my wife with me in 24 hours otherwise I myself don't know what I would do. It's been 5 hours no one is knowing where she is? I am going to burn this whole world if something happened to my precious ", he shouted.

"How can you trust her so much Rehan",his mother asked.

"MA this heart beats for her. I know her very well. Her eyes shined whenever I am near her showing her love. Even if her kanha comes in front of me and tell that she left me I won't ever believe ",he said.

Here her parents were not in a situation to speak. Hearing nonsense allegations on their daughter when they know how pure she is made it more suffocating. They were feeling so help less. Aayat's mother was the one whose heart was bleeding. She trusted Radhika on her daughter and hearing her question on her daughter's character made her die thousand times. She remembered the day when her daughter told her that she would regret her decision of marrying her to Rehan and today she really was regretting marrying her flower in this family.

"Ji.please do something",She told her husband. She already lost her son she wasn't in the situation to loose her daughter as well.

Here Tushar Chaudhary wasn't in a better situation. His princess was in problem and he couldn't do anything. He felt as if he failed his duty as a father. His eyes were having many unshed tears. He couldn't be weak for the sake of his wife.

He made one thing clear in his mind. His daughter was strong. He was telling this again and again to himself. And once she will be back he won't let her stay in this house for a second where people don't trust her.

5km away
A small mansion

"Ahh", Aayat winced catching her head which was hurting a lot.

She opened her eyes while sitting on the soft bed.

She was shocked and terrified to find herself in unfamiliar surrounding.

She left the bed and reached the door. When it opened itself and in came the man she was least expecting there.

"What are you doing here? ",she asked in anger.

"Why sweetheart you aren't happy to see me here",he said.

"Leave me",she said.

"I haven't kidnapped you to leave you babe", he said.

"What do you want? ", she said and he took quick steps towards her.

"you",he said coming closer to her.

"Why Krish? ", she asked.

"Tsk...Tsk.... It won't look good if you will scream my wrong name when I will make love to you.", he said smiling creepily at her.

He took four steps away from her.

And started removing something like a mask from face.

When he properly removed it Aayat was shocked to see who was standing in front of him. She thought she left her past behind her but today her past was standing in front of her.

The only question which came out of her mouth was

"Why? ", she asked.

"You asking me that sweetheart I loved you but you never looked at me. I was so depressed. I wanted to see a smile on your face because of me and you took away my smile with you when you left. After a year I came to know my Shreya is marrying someone else. You destroyed me now I would be the reason of your destruction ", he said laughing like a devil breaking the beauty In front of him in pieces who was cursing the moment she trusted him. She only wanted her beast with her who was dying without her.