Sequel out

As promised I am going to publish the sequel today.

You can check it out on my account. Its title is "Royally Obsessed"

I hope you all would like it. 

Description as given below.

============================================================================

It was a rainy night when a girl was running away from a farm house. Her hair which once looked perfect was now a total mess. She wanted to run away from that man who tried to force himself on her. Suddenly she heard a loud voice of horn of a car which stopped just in front of her.

Till this moment her body was shivering because of fear but when she saw the face of the person coming out of the car she threw herself on him. The tears she was holding from so long started falling down her chubby cheeks.

"Rana sa he...... he tried to", she was unable to complete her sentence because of her hiccups.At the same moment she heard the voice of her kidnapper making her shake in her lover's arms.

"Give this bitch to me", he yelled making her close her eyes listening to his dirty words about her. Before she could react she heard a gun shot which made her turn but before she could turn completely Ekansh pulled her face in his chest and breathed her scent to calm himself.

"He is gone angel. You are safe now", he said but realised that his angel lost her consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Aadya the definition of purity and innocence. Her dark brown eyes becoming a living proof of her innocence and naivety. Having loving and caring parents, brothers and grandparents she is apple of everyone's eyes. But unknowingly this angel caught the eyes of 'the devil' who wants her at any cost. She became his biggest obsession.

Rana Ekansh Pratap Singh, the crown prince of Udaipur, cold and dominating as his father well known from his other name 'Devil'. He is having everything but still he wants something more precious. The innocence of his angel, his future queen.