Familiar

Enjoy Reading!!

Aayat

It was time for Jiya to come and I was more than elated to welcome her. I wasn't still talking to Rehan ji. He didn't sleep on the couch. And I didn't mind as well because I wasn't talking to him. He need to understand that he couldn't dominate me every time with his stupid demands. Though he cuddled with me but I didn't show any kind of reaction.

He thought that I was going to get normal today but I can't get easy on him otherwise he would start acting like this in daily intervals.

He definitely understood that I was mad at him when I gave him only necessary one word answer. In actual I don't want to face him and here we all were in the living room drinking our morning drinks after our breakfast when I heard a squeal from the main door and immediately was aware that my sister-in-law was here.

We all stood up and went near her. She joined her hand infront of elders taking their blessings and than hugged Rehan ji. Then came near me and literally jumped on me.

"Bhabhi how are you? ", she asked.

"I am great. What about you? ", I said.

"Great now that I met you", she laughed.

"How is everything going with my boring brother", she said side hugging Rehan ji who glared at her in return.

"It's okay", I said without looking at my over possessive husband.

"What do you wanna have tea, coffee or something else", I asked her as she sat on the sofa in the living room.

"Milk is fine", she said smiling at me.

"Warm or cold", I asked her.

"Cold milk does not suit me", she said pouting.

And I laughed and then nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Aayat I am sorry", I heard my husband and then felt arms around my waist from behind.

I didn't show any kind of reaction towards it. And kept doing my work.

When I was done with the tray after putting the snacks and milk in it. I tried to remove his hands around me.

"First say you forgave me", he said.

"I need to do work Rehan ji. This is not the way to apologise. ", I said.

"I don't know what took over me. Please. ", he said turning me towards him still having his arms around me.

"It doesn't work like this Rehan ji. You really make me doubt our relationship sometimes", I told him.

He pulled me towards him and hold my chin harshly.

"Don't ever think to leave me ever", he said in a low and harsh voice which made me shiver.

"Don't try to make me stupid. I am not a dog who would roam around you for your sorry because I do have self respect and I am not going to destroy it for your ego", he said and pushed me away.

Really is it me who is having ego or you. I so wanted to add but the only thing which happen were non stop tears coming out of my eyes as I witnessed him going out of the kitchen in anger.

I tried to control myself and succeeded at last. I washed my face and went to the living room where Rehan ji was sitting beside Jiya with a fake smile. I didn't even look at him and just served the food to her.

She was constantly chirping about her life and college friends and how protective Nawal is for her?

"You must be tired Jiya. Have some rest", I told her.

"I am dieing Bhabhi. I am hell tired", she said and I took her to her room.

"Bhabhi we'll go for site seeing today. What say?", she asked. I thought for a second.

It would distract me from Rehan ji's anger so I nodded. She again squealed and hugged me. I then left her to take some rest and went to my room.

I found Rehan ji coming outside of his office while looking at his file. He was about to leave the room when I caught his wrist.

"I am going out with Jiya today", I told him looking straight ahead.

When he didn't answer I looked at him and said," I am just informing you so you won't get worried. I know my responsibilities and manners very well"

He removed my hand from his wrist harshly and suddenly I felt a hand on my back and the next thing I know was my hands were on his shoulders.

"What is this new drama?", he asked.

I laughed humorlessly to it.

"Drama? Am I the one doing drama here? I... Just forget about it I don't even want to talk to you", I said trying to come out of his grip. But it lead only to his tightening his arms around me.

"You are not going anywhere ", he said looking in my eyes.

"What do you mean? I am not going alone I am going with your cousin.", I told him.

"You are flying too high. I need to cut your wings a bit. Fine you can go but when you'll be back I'll decide your punishment.", he said and pushed me away as if I am a disease. He gave a disgusting look to me and left the room.

Have I done something really wrong. I asked myself.

His ego is most precious to him then I don't care as well. I won't bend in front of him. I have never given up in life nor will I now.

With this I started my day and then went out with Jiya for some site seeing and then went for shopping.

We were in a shop where Jiya was trying a dress and I was checking some kurti for myself.

"Excuse me", I heard someone saying and then felt a pat on my shoulder.

I turned around and found a slightly known face smiling brightly at me.

"hello? ", I said or more like asked.

"You remember me? ",he asked and I shook my head in no hesitantly.

He sighed dramatically and then again gave me his toothy grin.

"The one who saved you when you were about to fall. I think you are ignoring me. ", he said in a very dangerous tone now.

"I am not. I didn't see you I guess or I don't have any reason to talk to you", I told him a bit taken back by his dangerous tone.

"Oh that's fine I felt as if you were ignoring me", he said again smiling at me.

"Myself Krish by the way", he said forwarding his hand for hand shake.

"it's nice to meet you", I said looking uncomfortably at his hand and him. I don't want to touch him he feels like a creep to me.

When I didn't show any act upon his hand and took his hand back feeling a bit humiliated.

"Myself Aaradhana.."

"Aaradhana Rehan Khurana ", I heard a very familiar voice which made me turn in fear.