Unexpected visitors

Shreya night suit ^^^

Enjoy Reading

Shreya

The devil himself was here with his family. He was very busy in his conversation with my father and his father that he didn't noticed me. At that time I decided to observe him. He had a fare complexion with eyes like two shining black diamonds. He was having a sharp nose and lips which always carry his signature smirk but he was smiling today. Shocking right?? He was looking more handsome with his smile.

Shreya beta kisi ka Dhyan Nahi h nikal le. I thought to myself. ( Shreya nobody is watching. Move back to your room.)

"where are you going Shreya" somebody asked. No Shit. It was as if while playing hide and seek somebody finds you.
I turned around to face the speaker.

"hello Radhika Aunty" I wished my aunty. She is so beautiful. She is having the same eyes as Rehan. She came toward me and hugged me.
Till this time everybody's attention was on me. But the person. I noticed was Rehan Khurana. His eyes were roaming on my body. Then I realised what I was wearing. I was wearing a T-shirt with Mickey Mouse pocket on the top left of the top and a red Mickey Mouse capri. It is not showing my body but still making me look like a clown in front of him. It's like I am still a child. But I am still a teenager which means a child and I love Mickey Mouse. So I don't have shame of wearing my Mickey Mouse cloths in front of them. Uncle and aunty knows this. They find it cute too. But why I am feeling self conscious infront of him.

Then suddenly I remembered Radhika Aunty. They were busy among themselves. So finding it the best time to talk to her about the wedding 

I asked, " how are you aunty"

"fine Shreya. How are you and your studies"

"good"

Only good say something else continue you have to ask about wedding right. Yes I can do this.
" aunty.." she looked at me. 

" you want to say something Shreya"

To which I nodded. This is the best opportunity. 

"you are looking more beautiful than before. " I said indeed she is beautiful but you don't have to say it now. 

"oh thank you sweetheart. Did you meet my son" oh aunty I wish I haven't. I want to add but I didn't.

"no aunty. How would I. Well hi uncle"

I turned to him basically ignoring mr. Arrogant. 

"well hello shreya" here comes the silky voice of the beast. I asked uncle not you Mr. Over smart. But to look nice I gave him my best fake smile. 

To which he also gave me the same fake smile. 

"well hello to you too." I said now glaring him to which he smirked. 

"what is your name by the way" he was taken aback by my question but he quickly hide it trying to observe my face to know my thoughts and now it was my turn to smirk. 

" well myself Rehan Khurana " he offered his hand for a handshake. Trying not to look rude I accepted. After that hard hand shake. He was not leaving my hand. I tried to free my hand. But he was not in the mood. I looked at his face to find him very near me. And his hand still holding mine. He was standing just beside me. Nobody was even looking at our hand or were ignoring.
Suddenly the beast said" how old are you shreya" great he wants to come to take topic. Well not that easy Mr Khurana

"well many years younger than you " i said trying to tell him that he was very old for me. 

"yes that is right. She is what 17 or 18 whereas you are 23 years son. " here comes Ranveer uncle. 

" no uncle I am not 18. I would be turning 18 this month " I spoke. I am too young.

"well that makes you mature kiddo" spoke aunty now what does that mean? 

" what? Of course not she is still my small princess. " my papa spoke wrapping his arm around my shoulder looking at me proudly.

" a girl always remains a princess for her father. " my mother said interrupting our sweet moment. 

" i wish I had a daughter too. In place of this useless son of mine. " he said. Now he is right. His son is definitely useless. But I know he said it teasingly.

"dad!!! " here comes a pouting face from Mr. Arrogant. He looks cute. Wait!  What are you thinking Shreya?  Control your emotions.

"don't tease my baby Ranveer" spoke aunty in defense of her useless son to which uncle raised his hands in submission. What a cute family but they don't know what their baby actually is.
"well I didn't introduce you both so here you come. " aunty pulled me and Rehan towards each other.  Now we were facing each other. We shared an eye lock. He was having mesmerizing black eyes.  I can't hear anything around me. But when aunty elbowed me I came into reality and I feel he is also in the same situation as me. 

"so Rehan this is Shreya. You know her very well and Shreya this is Rehan our son. You used to play together when Shreya I guess you were 2 and Rehan was 7. I remember once one boy pushed you and Rehan beat the life out of him. He had wounds on his small body but in place of crying he was beating that boy and mind you he was 7 same age as him but very healthy. I was shocked to see how my son was able to hit him. But the most important part is that Shreya you were having a few scratches and being a 2 year little girl you started crying. When Rehan heared that he came running towards you and started checking your wounds. We reached that playground and saw that cute moment. Watching that we realized that you are the best match for each other.  You both are engaged since that time. "she completed. 

Seriously he did that.

Here is last update for today.  I hope you all like it.  Isn't Rehan cute.

Please comment.

Enjoy your reading time.

I wouldn't be able to update for few days so here is a compensation. Three updates in a day.

Have a good day.