My new family

Enjoy reading

Shreya

I felt sun rays hitting my face and disturb my beautiful sleep. I groaned and hid my face further in the hard pillow. Though it was hard but it was warm.

Mumma is going to yell any second Shreya wake up. I told myself.

I tried to get up with closed eyes but failed to do so. Something was not allowing me to sit. I lazily opened my eyes and saw the last person I was expecting. Rehan Khurana was lying beside me with his arm wrapped around my bare tummy while his nose was nuzzling my neck.

I tried to remove his arms but he tightened his grip around me. With great difficulty I was able to come out of his grip.

I heard a gentle knock on the door. Not to disturb Rehan ji's sleep I went to open the door.

Ma was standing there. I wished her good morning and touched her feet. She gave me blessings and smiled at me.

"Did you sleep in this outfit Shreya", she asked.

I looked down and found myself still in my bridal lehenga. I haven't even removed the nose ring.

"I was too tired", I replied smiling sheepishly.

"You should take care. I don't think you slept comfortably in these clothes. Looking at you hair it seems like you were just sitting. They are looking perfect", she said.

"Yeah I sleep like a dead person", I replied and she laughed at it.

"Alright I came here to give you your clothes. If you need anything else it's in this bag", she said and left after giving me my clothes and other necessities.

After coming inside I looked around his room. I didn't notice at night but it was definitely the best room I ever saw.

Anyone could guess that some royalty is living here

Shreya you need to get ready. I told myself and went in the bathroom.

This place is a freaking palace.

My home was spacious but it was nothing infront of this place.

I took a relaxing bath and changed into the Saree.

Thank god I learned to wear it before.

It was heavy though.

I have to wear my chooda for one and a half year. It's a ritual and it's really tough.

I didn't have to wear anything else as I was wearing my chooda.

I came out of the bathroom with my hair still wet.

I went to the dressing table and started drying my hair. As I was in a hurry I blow dried them and combed them. I didn't need to do anything else. Perks of having straight hair. I used eyeliner and kohl for my eyes and a red lipstick for my lips. I never liked lipstick but mumma asked me to use it for at least some time after the marriage.