Judgement

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Aayat

I was lying in my love's arm.

"I was not expecting this surprise Rehan ji", I told him while touching my lower stomach.

"Its a sign from god that we are meant to be with each other. He don't want us to get separate", he responded.

"Aayat!!!", I heard papa's voice.

I sat with a jolt and looked towards Rehan ji with a scared expression.

"Go! Get out! Hide somewhere papa is here. Oh my god! what is going to happen? What if he saw you?", I said scared what if papa saw him.

"Stop worrying Aayat its not good for our baby. I am hiding. Okay precious you go open the door.", he said. I nodded and went towards the door to open it.

"Yes papa", I asked while smiling slightly.

"Something wrong sweetheart? You took a long time to open the door.", he asked.

"A aaaaa", I shook my head in no.

"What were you doing?", he asked and he entered inside the room.

"I was in the washroom?", More like I asked crossing my fingers because I lied for the first time. But its for the good. Please forgive me Kanha I am sorry.

"Hmmm", he said and turned around to me.

"I am sorry Princess for forcing you to marry a wrong man", he said and I felt guilt rising inside me.

"Papa you always wanted good for me", I told him looking in his eyes which were looking very sad. 

Even though a father never shows his pain but he is the most hurt when something happens to his child. A mother can cry but he need to be strong to be a pillar for his whole family.

"Papa you are my hero", I said hugging him.

"I know princess but your hero failed to protect you", he said and I broke the hug.

"Don't you dare talk about my hero like that. He is the best and I love him very much", I said pretending to be angry.

"Stop doing over- acting. I know you are doing this to hide your pain. You miss that Khurana family, Don't you?", he asked.

"Don't speak like this papa Ranveer papa is your best friend. He was with you when you were having literally no-one with you", I tried to explain.

"I agree. I am not denying this fact but he really disappointed me today. I never knew he could let Bhabhi say so much to you. He was always the controlling husband and when the moment came to actually control his wife he was standing as an audience looking at the show which his wife performed by degrading you. You know degrading is a small word for what she did", he completed.

"Papa leave it. I don't want to talk about it. Did your man found anyone there?", I asked him.

"Yeah a man of about 50 years and another one in his twenties. You wanna meet them first or want me to take care of them?", he asked.

I smirked

"My enemies should know If somebody crosses my way what I should do. I am your daughter papa. I know how to take revenge without pitying on anyone", I said.

"You are pregnant Aayat", he said.

"Papa this baby should know in which world he is coming. I am not going to make him a sensitive kid he need to be hard as a rock. I will do that every single thing to make him an idle man whether it would be a girl or a boy I don't care", I completed.

"As you wish. Are you going to have dinner in your room or with everyone?", he asked

"In my room please if you don't mind?", I told him.

"No problem princess. You need time. I will inform you once they would be here.", he informed me.

"Can't they bring him soon", I told him to which he smirked.

"We need to give them some food as well", he said. I felt a shiver ran through my spine. The thought of bhai getting hurt crossed my mind.

He deserves it Aayat. What if you never took self defence training or your luck wouldn't be with you. Anything could have happened. My mind explained and I took a long sigh.

"I'll send the food", he said and soon food reached inside my room and I locked the door again.

"You okay right?", My husband asked who just came out of my washroom.

I nodded.

"Tomorrow is the judgement day", I said taking a deep breathe.

"I don't know why you are so interested in these man. Maybe because they kidnapped you", he said. He was not knowing anything what happened there. He thinks someone kidnapped me for ransom. I don't know what he would do if he comes to know about the truth. 

 But that is not the biggest worry I am having.

I am going to face my bhai for the first time in my life. And its not going to be nice I know this.

He needs to answer my questions.

He can't escape them.

Why you did this to me bhai?