Sudden Connection

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Shreya

"So Rehan this is Shreya. You know her very well and Shreya this is Rehan our son. You used to play together when Shreya I guess you were 2 and Rehan was 7. I remember once one boy pushed you and Rehan beat the life out of him. He had wounds on his small body but in place of crying he was beating that boy and mind you he was 7 same age as him but very healthy. I was shocked to see how my son was able to hit him. But the most important part is that Shreya you were having a few scratches and being a 2 year little girl you started crying. When Rehan heared that he came running towards you and started checking your wounds. We reached that playground and saw that cute moment. Watching that we realized that you are the best match for each other. You both are engaged since that time. "she completed.

Seriously he did that. 

I was standing their with my mouth slightly open whereas he was smiling as if really smiling. I am going to faint soon. this world is going to end soon! He is smiling. It was very mesmerizing.

Standing near him I could easily look at his beautiful face or more like I was ogling at him.

His black eyes, perfect nose, pinkish lips and his fair complexion.

God would have spent a lot of  time in making him. 

He was the most handsome man I have ever seen. Somebody cleared his throat and I came into the real world and found the intruder.

it was not someone. He was my dear fiancé. Yeah! I can't do anything now but I can say no. Why my heart is not agreeing to it. These irritating feelings. After hearing our childhood memories they are more active now. Great just what I want. Note the sarcasm.

Hearing that memory I don't know why I felt a sudden happiness inside me more specifically in my heart. I know that was a thing about our childhood and he is totally different man now.

I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat when he smiled. Come to the real world Shreya. Come back stop imagining rubbish things. My mind reminded me.

I came back from my lala land to reality. We were still looking at each other which feels like hours but actually been a few moments.

I feel a sudden connection with him.

Sorry for the delay. Thanks to everyone who waited for this update.

I am having my summer vacations now and would hopefully update regularly.

Please please please vote and comment. It means a lot to me.

What you expect from the story do tell me.

Happy reading.