Daughter

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Khurana Mansion, New Delhi

"What do you mean papa", Rehan Khurana asked his father- in- law who was looking like a volcano who is going to erupt any time. He was scared he would take his life away from him. His wife. He was not even knowing what happened to her, where she was and the question he was dying to know was was she okay? But his father- in- law was not even letting him reach his life.

"Papa? Really Mr. Khurana. I don't think I know who you are? Because the family with whom I trusted my daughter promised to keep her protected and happy but watching your mother bad mouthing her didn't even produced a word from your mouth. Do you even care what she went through? Or are you more concerned if she is pure or not", Tanmay Chaudhary yelled the last part. And heard a gasp and turned around to find his precious daughter looking at him shockingly.

Her eyes landed on her beloved husband as a tear fall down her already wet face. She wasn't able to decide what was going on. Were the moments they spend together fake? Was she being played? The nights they spend together in each other arms meant nothing to her husband.

"Your daughter was not even able to provide us a heir in this long time of their wedding Bhai Sahab. She is just like her mother, infertile", Radhika Khurana yelled loosing her cool and crossing all her boudaries.

Rehan Khurana turned around and looked at his mother shockingly. The mother who used to adore his wife more than her own mother was saying these cheap things about her.

Definitely even a daughter- in- law die for her husband's family then too she won't ever get the love which she got from her parents. He turned and looked at his wife who was crying silently clutching her lower stomach.

Whole living room was having a suffocating silence.

The great Rehan Khurana wasn't able to understand anything. Should he be with his mother who took care of him whole life or go to his wife to wipe her tears who loved him more than herself?

After a moment of silence they heard slow claps. All eyes shift to Tanmay Chaudhary who was clapping his hands in a mocking way and a sad and painful smile covering his face.

"Wow Bhabhi ji Wow. You have this much heart to say such cheap things when you know my wife was the one who protected your womb or it would have been infertile today. You won't have this son who you are proud of. You forgot right.", he said pointing at Rehan. 

"Ji stop it. I just want to get out of this place with my daughter. Let them have their proud son. I don't even care anymore. I just hate the moment when I forced my daughter to marry in this disgusting family where people don't even remember others favour", for the first time Shilpa Chaudhary said hatefully looking at Radhika Khurana who was looking shockingly at her clearly knowing what she meant.

"Aayat baby let's go. Mumma is sorry to trust wrong people", Shilpa Chaudhary said to her daughter who was still holding her womb with her right hand. She was as stiff as a statue. The hateful words said to her in the house which she considered hers were revolving in her mind again and again.

Her head was hurting with all the things and she felt as if everything was revolving around her. The poor soul was not able to process so much hatred towards her. She collapsed in her mother's arms who was clearly not expecting this.

Tanmay Chaudhary and other family ran towards her rescue including Radhika.

Tanmay reached her first covering her from the other family.

"Aayat", he called her patting her cheeks lightly trying to wake her but to no avail.

"Aayat baby open your eyes", her mother called her while crying having her daughter unconscious in her arms.

"Papa We need to take her to the hospital", Rehan said trying to scoop her but his wife's father let him do so.

"No please Mr. Khurana we don't want you to do another favor for us. I am strong enough to carry my daughter", he said and took her in his arms and ran outside with his wife following closely.

"Rehan let's follow them", his father said and went out.

"I also want to accompany Ranveer", his wife said.

"You have done enough for today. I don't want much drama", he glared at her as he sat in the passenger seat while Rehan sat on the driving seat.

They start the car and left without caring about the woman outside who was regretting her every word. She wanted to cut her tongue but didn't had that much courage.

She asked the driver to take her to the hospital. She can't leave her daughter alone.