Shocking Revealation

Shreya

My father came to pick me from the school.
I was still thinking about the incident at school which brought a smile on my face.

"who is the reason behind this beautiful smile princess" my father asked me while driving.

I love my father a lot. He treats me as if I am the most beautiful thing happened to him and I adore him a lot.

He is a super hero for me who is always by my side even at midnight when I wake up shouting due to a nightmare.

"nothing papa I just met a stupid billionaire at school. "

" what that stupid billionaire did"

My father ask returning my smile.
"he told me that I like him. Me seriously. Just because he is having looks and money he thinks every girl would practically drool at him" I said to which I saw my father's expression changing from smile to shock.

"what is his name sweety? " papa asked to which I simply asked.
"Rehan Khurana"

"son of Ranveer Khurana and Radhika Khurana"

"I don't know. Hey wait you mean Ranveer uncle and Radhika Aunty have a son? " I asked to which papa nodded. I gave him a disbelieving look.

"you never told me. He is your best friend"
"there was nothing to tell you"
"dad!!!!!" I whispered yelled.
"what? "
"you are hiding something. Why I never met him?"
"Because he lived with his grandparents in US and his parents used to visit him. Now he is back"
"what is there to stress? He is not knowing me like I do, right?" I said more like asked with which my father suddenly stopped the car.

Shit! Shit! Shit!!!!!!!

What do you think will be the relation of Shreya with Rehan?

There is another update. Please comment. I would like to know your review. It will really help.

Enjoy reading and have a good day.