Mine

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Shreya

"Lets have our dinner", my mother said.

"of course Shilpa" my aunt said in her chirpy voice.

They moved towards the dining room. When I realized we were left alone I started making my way towards the dining room but a strong hand caught my arm and the next moment my hands were on a hard chest. The pace of my breathing increased.

Any guesses who is this person who is having such an effect on me?

No reward would be given because currently only one man is having that control on me. Mr. Khurana or Mr. hotty.

I couldn't even look up in his eyes and I am a person who can't speak without looking in other person's eyes. I was shy. First time in my life I was shy. Shreya Chaudhary was shy! Great way to embarrass yourself.

"Would you look up in my eyes, babe",My eyes widened. I m having some problem in my ears I guess. babe really!

Unsurely I looked up and his eyes were carrying various emotions which I am unable to point out.

"I know you are not ready. Why don't you deny? I don't want to pull you in a forced relation. When currently you can't take care of yourself than how will you be able to do it after wedding. You can see yourself currently you are having sweat on your forehead just because of our proximity", he pointed out.

"I am not scared of you", I replied while trying my best to remain normal which was next to impossible for me right now.

he looked quite amused by my statement.

"I gave a huge speech and you only heard the last statement. Are you for real Shreya?" he asked looking directly in my eyes.

"You are currently having me in your arms what do you think am I real or not?", I asked.

"Having you in my arms, ha. You are feeling uncomfortable right?", he asked.

What do you want me to feel you are holding me by my waist and my hands are on your shoulder. Should I feel happy that a stranger is touching me like this. I so wanted to say this but stopped myself and my emotions.

"I have been with a lot of boys and everyone just take me in their embrace. Why should I feel uncomfortable?", I answered back. It was meant to be sarcastic but it came out as a statement.

His expressions changed as well as his hold tightened around me. His eyes darkened.

"You can't look towards any male other than me. You are mine you get it", he said pulling me more towards him.

Mumma please help. He is having an anger attack.

"I don't belong to you or anyone", his eyes were red now. I can see imaginary smoke coming from his ears and nose. I so wanted to laugh on my thoughts but I was scared.

You are definitely something Rehan you are making me feel things which I never experienced in my life.

Please don't skip this part. IMPORTANT

I hope you all like this chapter and I want to thank all those silent readers who are reading this story. Though it hurts when you don't comment and tell me your thoughts about this story.

I used to do the same thing earlier not now anymore but it will mean a lot if you will comment if not vote.

Enjoy reading.