Epilogue

Enjoy Reading!!!!

5 years later

"Is it necessary for you to shift", Palak asked her sister- in- law and best friend who sighed in response.

"Rehan ji is establishing his business in Udaipur so yeah we are going to shift", Aayat told her.

"And also bhai sa is there so according to him we would be safe there", She continued.

"You should not trust a stranger like that Aayu", Palak told her to which she glared at her.

"You should not forget what he did for us. If he wouldn't have been there that day then my life would be destroyed", She said to which Palak nodded.

"What is going on here?", Aayat heard her brother's voice who came and sat beside his wife.

"Ask her to stop", Palak told her husband stubbornly.

"My love she will do what her husband wants her to do", he said. He himself was upset with this decision and wanted to stop her but as always his sister would do what her husband wants.

"Talk to me directly bhai", Aayat said controlling her tears.

"There is no need. I told you what I think. Do what you like", he said going to his room. Palak looked at the retreating back of her husband. She nodded towards her best friend reassuringly and followed her husband.

"Don't mind him princess", she heard her father's voice but didn't turn her head to look at him. These five years really made her a bit mature. She knew when to open her mouth.

"I should leave now", She said.

"Who can say you are the same Aayat I married to Rehan? Marriage really makes a girl mature", Her mother said smiling sadly at her daughter who was no-more her careless daughter but a mature girl now.

"Its not the marriage which changed me. Its the motherhood which made me mature. Now I need to leave before my little devils wake up", She said smiling at her mother.

"Don't mind Palak the pregnancy hormones are making her very sensitive and you know your brother he is very possessive for you", Her father said caressing her head and she nodded. She made her way out of her paternal home which was once her only home. But now she was just a guest here.

She sat in her black jaguar and asked the driver to take her back home.

After a good half an hour due to traffic she was at her home. As she made her way inside she heard squealing sounds from the garden and a smile covered her face.

She made her way towards the huge garden of Khurana Mansion. In these five years, she came to know many things about his husband one of them was that her in- laws are originally from Udaipur only. Because of business only they shifted to Delhi but now they think its better to return back to their home land. She was not against it but she had to leave her family which made her sad. After marriage at least she knew her paternal home was at a small distance away from her. But now.

She was sad but couldn't tell this to her brother because he would over react and make a big scene. Over-protective brother. And she wants her children to know there father's culture also.

So she left everything on her Kanha.

"Mumma!!", she heard her son's squeal who ran towards her and she immediately lifted him in her arms.

"Whale wele you?", he asked in his babyish voice.

"You missed mumma", Aayat asked to which he nodded.