Intruder

Enjoy Reading!!!!

City Hospital, New Delhi

Tanamy Chaudhary reached hospital and took her daughter in his arms who was currently on the back seat having her head on her mother's lap.

He ran inside with her daughter in his arms. He was sweating badly worried for her daughter. His wife was following them.

"Doctor! Doctor! Where the hell is everyone?", he shouted.

A young girl of his daughter's age ran towards them with many nurses following closely.

"What's wrong? Why are you shouting?", she asked them but as soon as she saw Aayat's face she ran towards her.

"What happen to Shreya?", She asked.

"How do you know her? Leave it she needs treatment. She loose her consciousness suddenly", he told her.

"Don't worry uncle. I will do something.", she said.

"Call Dr. Batra", she told a nurse and asked Tanmay to put his heart on the stretcher who was looking very pale.

"I'll do something", She consoled her friend's parents and went inside with a male doctor.

Till this time Rehan Khurana reached the city hospital with his father. He ran towards the reception. Thousands of dark thoughts crossing his mind.

"Aaradhana Khurana", he asked the receptionist.

The female on the reception looked at the worried man in front of her. Then checked for any Aaradhana Khurana but find none.

"Sir I am sorry. There is no Aaradhana Khurana here", she said. 

Rehan on the other hand was loosing his cool. He wanted to be near his precious. She needed him and this stupid receptionist was making it more difficult.

He was about to burst his anger on the poor receptionist when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and found his father looking at him with a worried face silently telling him to control himself.

"Umm Ms. Check for Aaradhana Chaudhary", he said and Rehan's face turned to his father who sighed nodding at him.

"Yes sir found it. Her father came 10 minutes back with her. But who are you to the patient sir?", she asked looking at both the males who looked similar.

Listening to the word patient Rehan's heart clenched. It was happening all because of him. He failed to be a good husband her shield. He damaged her trust.

"I am her father- in- law and he is her husband", his father said when he noticed that his son was not in the situation to answer any kind of such question. He only wanted to go near his wife.

"Sir, She is in room number 234 on second floor. Currently her check up is going on. You need to wait outside", she said after talking to someone on the landline.

Without wasting much time they went to the lift but when it took too much time Rehan ran towards the stairs. 

His heart was hurting a lot. His eyes were showing his pain. There were no tears in his eyes but his eyes were blood shot.

He was looking like a true definition of a broken man.

He finally reached on the second floor and found his in- laws sitting on the waiting chair. They were looking broken. Why wouldn't they? They trusted his family and him with their most precious belonging but whatever happened today made them question their love for her. There daughter suffered so much without any mistake. 

He didn't have the courage to go near him. He found a nurse coming out of his wife's room.

He stopped her.

"What is wrong with my wife?", he asked.

"Sir her B.P. was very low. Also many other tests are going on. Maybe because of the loss of water she fainted. We aren't really sure right now. It will take about two hours. Don't worry.", she said and left.

He leaned on the wall not really wanting to show his face to his in- laws. After spending 3 hard hours and hearing to his mother- in- law sobbing on her husband's shoulder and his father- in- laws disturbing silence. He heard a nurse coming out calling them inside so they can talk to the doctor.

He saw his in- laws going inside with the nurse and he slowly made his way towards the room not really making anybody known to his presence.

"How is my daughter", Aayat's father asked to the female doctor who knew her daughter.

"Uncle she is fine. Did you change her name?", she asked to which he nodded.

"I see. I was shocked to see her name Aaradhana. I thought I was wrong but during her examination I realised she is my friend Shreya only. By the way how can you be this careless? Where is her husband?", she asked and then her eyes fell in Rehan looking very puzzled at her.

"You are her husband right?", she asked and everyone's eyes shifted to him. Immediately changing from worried to disgust.

They didn't want to make a scene in the hospital so stayed silent.

They heard some shuffling and looked on the hospital bed where Aayat woke up. She was looking quiet confused looking at her surrounding. She sat up to have a better look when

she heard a familiar voice.

"Shreya!!" and then she was pulled in a tight hug which took her a back. After she broke the hug she found her friend in front of her.

"Vaishnavi, How are you?", she asked 

"I should ask this thing from you", she said which made her more confused.

"Before that jiju come here. How can you be so careless? You should be more careful knowing her condition right now", she said and dragged Rehan and made him sit beside Aayat.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"Didn't you inform him SH.. I mean Aayat", she asked her to which Aayat gave her a puzzled face. 

"Are you serious girl? So I am the one going you this good news. I am so excited", she said.

"What is going on?", they heard Ranveer Khurana's voice.

"Okay before any other person come inside I should disclose the news", she said and kept Aayat's left hand in Rehan's right one.

"You are going to be a mother", she said.

"What do you mean?", Aayat responded being more confused.

Vaishnavi gave her a bore look.

"You were this innocent from the starting only. That's why didn't take biology as a subject. There is a baby inside you", she said the last part softly.

Aayat was confused then her eyes widened and her hand automatically went towards her lower stomach.

"Are you sure?", she asked.

"Hundred percent", Vaishnavi responded.

Aayat's eyes shifted to her husband who was looking without blinking towards her hand which was touching her stomach.

"I am going to be a father", he said and tear escaped his eyes and the next moment he pulled her in a tight hug. Aayat responded by hugging him back and tears escpaed her eyes as well. She felt a beautiful warmth in her heart. She was having a part of Rehan inside her. The moment she waited this long. She was pregnant with her Rehan ji's baby. Their baby. But the moment was short lived when 

"Is she pregnant?", they heard and parted away looking at the intruder.