Fear

Enjoy reading

Shreya

After spending my time with my family Rehan ji came next day to pick me. We took our leave from my family.

"Rehan ji I want to eat ice cream", I told him looking at the ice cream parlour.

"No precious you will catch cold", he told me softly.

"Rehan ji Please na. ", I whined.

"You are such a kid", he said turning his car towards the ice cream parlour.

"and you love this kid", I told him poking his cheek. He gave me a playful glare for an answer. I couldn't control my laughter looking at his face.

"don't you find everything funny precious", he said still maintaining his glare with his lips slightly tilted upwards. I kissed his cheek finding him cute.

"You could have kissed me on my lips. That would be more appreciated", he said after parking the car and moving towards me.
I placed my finger between our lips stopping him to go further.

"Rehan ji not now", I told him looking in his eyes.

"you always say the same thing", he told me.

"It's a public place Rehan ji", I tried to make my point.

"But the car is mine", he answered .

"Still. Not now", I told him.

"then at night. Promise.", he asked more like told me. his eyes shining mischievously.

I found myself blushing brightly and slightly nodded my head. He know very well I can't say no to him.

We made our way towards the ice cream parlour.

"Which flavor?", he asked while taking out his debit card.

"Choco chip", I squealed. He smiled at my act and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be right back ", he whispered before making his way towards the counter.

I was waiting patiently for my ice cream when I felt someone's stare at me. I looked around but found none.

I saw a small kid coming towards me with a rose.

"This is for you", he said giving me the rose which was wrapped around a paper. It seemed to be a letter to me.

I removed the paper from the rose and hold it on other hand and started reading the letter. Who can it be?

This is the starting only. Get ready for a hell.
Your biggest nightmare.

I was quite confused what that mean but than I felt a sharp pain in fingers with which I was holding the rose. It was getting uncontrollably. I felt the rose falling from my hand and it started hurting more.

I shouted painfully. Tears making their way out of my eyes.

"Aahhh.. Rehan ji", I shouted looking at my fingers they were burned badly.

The burning sensation was increasing every minute.

"Shreya", I felt Rehan ji running towards me. I was sobbing badly. He hold me in his embrace trying to pacify me and asking me the reason behind my crying.

"Aaahhh rehan ji my fingers ", I told him and he took my fingers in his hand.

As he touched them it started hurting me more.

"Rehan ji please don't touch it. It hurts like hell", I told him.

I can't hear what was happening in the surrounding. I felt Rehan ji applying ice on my wound.

After good 15 minutes the irritation started decreasing and I felt much better. I started breathing normally and stopped sobbing.

"What happened Shreya", Rehan ji asked me and I narrated the whole story to him.

He asked for the letter and I gave it to him asking him to hold it cautiously. He took out his phone and called someone.

"come soon", he said telling the other person his location holding me tightly near his chest.

"Shreya your Ice cream", he said pointing towards the counter.

"Rehan ji I just want to go home", I said holding him more tightly.

"Shreya we need to wait for an employee of mine. Please understand precious only Few minutes. ", he tried to make me understand and ask a worker to bring the ice cream.

"Take it", he said and I denied.
"Shreya come on I already bought it for you", he said making me eat from his hands.

After some time a man in his late twenties entered the parlour and came towards us.

Rehan ji gave him the piece of paper and asked him to investigate something. The man nodded and left quickly.

He offered his hand to me and I immediately took it. I wanted to stay close to him. Only that was the thing which can make me normal.

We went to his car silently. He made me sit first and then came on his side.

I put my head on his shoulder feeling exhausted by what happened today.

Thinking about the pain made fresh Tears come out of my eyes.

"Shreya nobody could reach you till the time I am with you. ", he assured me. I looked towards his face. He was focusing on the road but then his eyes met my eyes smiling slightly assuring me.

"promise", I asked him to which he kissed my head and diverted his attention towards the road.

I felt myself falling asleep. With the fear of whom that person is who is trying to hurt me.

So here is the new update.

What do you think would be the person behind Shreya's pain?

We hit 3k views. Thank you guys. This is all because of you.

Please vote and share this story.

Also please comment. I truly want to know what you guys think about the story so far.
The next time I will update when you all will share your views towards the story so I can improve. Nobody is perfect as you know so please help me in removing my imperfections. It will mean a lot.

Till next time stay safe and happy.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀