Attention please

Hello everyone, How are you?

I hope you all are fine and safe from this dangerous pandemic Covid-19.

So yeah i am not here you to bore you all with my stupid talks and irritating things like i never expected such kind of response but truly i never expected such great response on my story.

You know I would not say that I planned the story very well because I know I didn't. I was just good in writing short stories in school so thought to try once to write a book of mine. And frankly when I get my first 11 views on the first day, I was jumping around with happiness. I mean you can imagine 11 views and now 17K. (Dramatic sigh)

So i am here today to not really bore you but to ask you all something. Should I write the second part of this book. I mean you must have read the Epilogue-2. The story of Aadya and Ekansh.

I mean this time I want to write the story using the right way. I mean my English teacher taught  today to never write a speech without planning. And frankly speaking school sucks!!!!

SO lets come back to the topic so I get distracted very easily. I want to plan a second part to Forced with him. But in a better version. If you all want to share your views for the characters or have any expectation from the story or do you really want me to write a new story or i should just stop. 

At the end if you don't want to comment on the story directly you can pm me I would definitely respond to your messages. But I really want to know what you all want????

If you think Aadya and Ekansh story would be a regular story then you are wrong my dear readers. It is starting from their teen age and I am planning to write it in a dark way. So yeah this is what i thought. I should try something new so dark story it is. But you can always share your views with me. I will always keep your views in mind and then write.

You know I wanted to share this so badly I hate these online classes. And in my school it is worse. They take online class in the morning and then exam in evening at 7 can you believe it. I can't even have my afternoon nap. So yeah so I want to say my exams are ending on Saturday and then I am free and I can start updating regularly. So please share your views with me.

And a special thanks to a certain someone. So sparklesmith866 thank you for being with me when i wanted you the most di. You keep me motivated and played a big part in completing this story.

So at the end please share you views by commenting on this post only or pm me personally. I will see to it. Not taking much precious times of yours I will just end up saying.

Thank you and the book is officially over now. Really!!! But yes it is over.

 Really!!! But yes it is over