Just great

Shreya

Enjoy reading

"sweetheart the thing is i promised ranveer to marry my daughter to his son"

Here you go. I am hearing things.  But looking at his expressions it is true I guess. That bastard, good for nothing rich brat Rehan Khurana. Ewwwww.......

God protect me what kind of surprise is this.

I have to marry that rich brat. Great!!! My life can't be any better.

"dad seriously?" I call him dad whenever I am super mad at him and to my question he nodded.

" and how you are so sure that he knows me." I asked

"um.. For that..  Ranveer send your picture to him. " he said

"what?? " I shouted. With that my mother came running from the kitchen

"why are you shouting. How many times I have to inform you speak slowly. Don't shout like ill mannered girls"

"mummy please not now" I tried to speak very calmly but it came out very harshly.  Now I am hurting my family great. With that one tear escaped from my eyes and I quickly wiped it. I am strong. Very strong. I wouldn't become weak.

" dad continue" I said trying my best to control myself.

" um.. Sweetie what if I say that he visited India just to see you"  he said if something is left than speak that too.  I am going to faint soon.

He could have eaten my chocolates that would have been better.

"but why I am knowing nothing." I asked

"because I thought he would come after a while" he said

"but how do you know that he came back to meet me" I inquired.

"Ranveer called me an hour ago and informed me that Rehan gave a sudden visit to them and is asking to meet you today. He even cancelled every meeting he had today.  Just he had to go for an annual function in a school as the youngest achiever of India and I guess there you both met. It is what you call destiny is? " he tried to reason out.

" but why would he do something. You said in the car. " I asked

"he is a man of huge pride, ego and self esteem.  He hates the people who disrespect him. After knowing what you did. I am worried and also baby he is 23 years old. Yes 5 years older than you.  You will turn 18 this week right. My girl grew up so quickly. Did you understand the whole Rehan thing Shreya. Shreya. Shreya."

These are the last words I heared before loosing my consciousness.

This is another chapter I hope you all like it. Next chapter would be a little more interesting.

You all would definitely enjoy. 

I know Shreya is little rebellious and some wouldn't like her attitude but that's what she is. She is too innocent. She is not knowing diplomacy. So I hope you all understand.

Have a good day.