First look

Shreya

I jumped atleast one feet with fear and their she was Noor.  She is same as me and I like her a lot.
"You have almost given me a heart attack,  Noor. "
"Sorry, what are you watching by the way. "
"who is this VIP" I said
"Everybody is surrounding the car as if doing this would make them rich. " I continued
"Look every girl is practically drooling" she said
"As if he is a very tasty dish" I huffed and we both started laughing
"He is Rehan Khurana,  a multi- billionaire. He is very handsome like a Greek god. He is very intelligent and plus he is a rich fellow. Everything in one person. What a package right?" she said
"Who cares?" I said looking away but I feel attracted towards this person without even looking at him. Who is he and from last five minutes what is he doing in that car? Suddenly the door opened and I can see someone's shoe coming out. Wait is he going to take time like first the legs than hands then his face like in films. Great!!!! He did the same. I am do proud of my sense of knowing someone. I looked away. I don't want to see  his face. I saw that the crowd was moving from the corner of my eyes.

Typical rich spoiled brat. He was wearing a suit and his back was facing me. Looking from back, I can say he is having a well-known built body.  He is about 6'2 and is having a fare complexion. He looks rich who am I kidding to he is rich. He stopped and turned around. I immediately looked away. What is he think I am a creep.  No I'm not.
"he is looking at you" Noor said.
"Me? "I looked towards the crowd.  Indeed he was staring at me.
When he saw me looking at him. He smirked as if saying "I am handsome,  right? You can't remove your eyes from me." I diverted my gaze from him and saw that our principal was coming. She signalled towards me to come to her.
"what is her problem? " I asked Noor.
"she herself is a problem" I nodded.
Our principal is not like other school principal. She is having boy-cut hair and wears a lot of makeup. She loves herself. Always tries to speak in English when she is not knowing how to speak well.
I went towards her
"yes ma'am" I said. I am annoyed but can't show. I can't believe how can I control myself in school when I can't at home. But somehow I managed to give a fake smile.
"You need to anchor today's event. Just announce the next performance and appreciate Mr. Khurana. " my mouth went wide coupled with my eyes. Without giving me time to argue. She went to that so called bastard or Mr. Khurana.
Oh my God what shall I do now.  Appreciate that good for nothing person.
Great can this day can get more worser.

Here is the second chapter.  Hope you like it.