Love before storm

Enjoy reading!!!

Aayat

I don't know for how much time I kept thinking about the things happened today. It was too much for me. First knowing about my brother lighten up a new hope in my life and then get to know about his disappearance or more like kidnapping. Papa said bhai had a close resemblance with mumma and if that Ravi Singh loved mumma so deeply he can't hurt someone with her face. So can it be that he kidnapped him and then kept him with himself as a revenge from mumma.

I just don't want to build my hopes tower too high. Kanha what if I am just making things and there is nothing like this.

May be bhai is not even alive!

No no Shreya sorry Aaya what are you thinking. Thinking about this only is sending a shiver through my body.

But I have heard that twins have a strong bonding. And my heart says that bhai is alive.

Where are you bhai? I just want to hug you right now and want to let out all those tears I felt due to the loneliness. The feeling which I got when I saw our cousins fighting with their siblings or acting possessive towards them.

I am totally lost and am feeling heaviness on my brain. My head is hurting a lot and I am hungry.

Where is this stupid husband of mine?

Why he need to act so impulsive?

Idiot, stupid, donkey no he does not look like a donkey he can be the next Mr. Universe. If something like that seriously exist. I don't know I was never really interesting in movies and modelling.

Wait a minute I was never interested in it but I want to complete my college and do a job. What happen to that? I did fill up the forms of the colleges before our marriage.

Then everything happened so quickly that I forgot to check whether got the admission.

What if I didn't get admission in any college or worse the last date of admission is already gone.

God with this hands tied to the bed I can't even check anything. I am getting irritated now. I huffed. How can my husband leave his precious wife like this on bed? I have heard in movies when the hero tells his heroine that he is going to tie her to his bed. It's such a romantic scene. And here he left me without even doing anything. Stupid.

How can he leave such a moment?

When I was angry he could have kissed me to divert my mind or did something more so I can get tired to fight with him.

He doesn't even know how to flirt and do romance even with his own private wife.

I mean look at me ten boys were behind me in school and I always put them in friend zone. They always used to compliment me that I was very cute and I knew what they were trying to do but choose to ignore it and enjoy the kind of attention I was given.

I would never agree that I have these thought in front of my husband but yes I always thought about my wedding night. I was a bit tiny bit Okay fine very excited for it as well. Though I was scared. If one would say she is not excited to meet her Mr. Perfect then it's the biggest lie she ever say. I know leaving your parents behind and starting a new life again is not easy but it's full of adventures.  Especially in an arranged marriage. The excitement, joy and fear is something unexplainable. Every girl at some point of life thinks about her wedding night. I mean who wouldn't. But when it didn't happen I was very dissapointed but then how can I give myself to a complete stranger who didn't have any feelings for me even though he is my husband, handsome as hell, as well as the sexiest man alive. God what happen to my imagination. I am really loosing my mind. Where are you my husband I need you right now?