Happiest girl

ENJOY READING!!!!!!

Shreya

After that night I was not in talking terms with my family. I passed my 12th class. It was quite difficult but I didn't let the problems of my personal life affect my studies. When the result was declared I was shocked. I got 98%. It was far more than my expectations. My parents were happy as well and asked me what I want?

What do you think I have asked? no it was not my freedom because I knew I wouldn't get it. I asked them to stay with me in my hard times. To say they were shocked was an understatement. They were not expecting something like this from me.

I felt so guilty when I talked so badly with my parents but they made a joke of my life. Rehan seriously was he the best choice for me who always tries to make fun of me. It doesn't matter if he is handsome as hell but he is bad very bad. He is so arrogant.

Today is my engagement. I am very happy. Note the sarcasm!!

I was looking at the current headlines in my tab.

'THE YOUNGEST BACHERLOR OF INDIA GETTING MARRIED TO THE HEIRESS OF CHAUDHARY ENTERPRISE'

'WHAT IS THE REASON OF THIS SUDDEN MARRIAGE? A CONTRACT?'

'IS SHREYA CHAUDHARY PREGNANT WITH KHURANA FAMILY HEIR?'

what the hell? Are they serious? Is pregnancy only reason for a sudden marriage.

YouTube was flooded with videos related to us. There were many videos depicting us as a happy couple by photo shopping. Many videos were there where girls were literally crying there heart out. You can take my place girl I won't mind. I thought.

Yes you would, my brain mocked.

I was waiting for you only, I replied.

oh I know that sweetie. you love me., he mocked again.

You and me are same, I argued.

No we are not. You are dumb, I am intelligent 

how can you say this?

You are getting married to the youngest bachelor of India many girls are dieing for this opportunity. Deep down you know you like him. Look at the glow on your face.

It is because of that stupid facial.

keep telling yourself that. By the way you look beautiful soon to be Mrs. Khurana.

Thanks.

it was right I was looking decent in this beautiful lehenga which aunty brought for me. It was complimenting my pale complexion perfectly.

"Shreya they are here", Noor said while making her way in my room.

This is it. This is happening for real I can't believe.

I plastered a smile on my face and turned around acting as if I am the happiest girl in this world.

I at last completed this update. keep reading for more drama and suspense because this story is not going to be that simple. In next chapter I will update you all with Shreya and Rehan's outfit.

Please share, vote and comment.

Your views means a lot to me.

Thank you.