Happiness

Enjoy reading

Shreya

"Please don't ever leave me I would die if you do", I said breaking the kiss and hiding my face in his chest.

"Shreya only you have this much control on me. Only you can bring the best and worst in me. You don't know what I went through today", he told me and that made me cry more.

"I am sorry. I am really sorry I never meant to hurt you but I wrote them when I was frustrated and no one was there to talk to me", I told him.

"You could have told me", he said pulling away and wiping my tears loving looking in my eyes.

"I was not in my right state of mind", I told him.

"So you agree that you loose some of your screws up here", he said pointing toward my head and I nodded mindlessly.

Then when I understood what I said. I turned red and slapped my hand on my mouth.

This made him laugh.

"You are so cute precious ", he told me pulling my cheeks.

"Precious? ", I asked tilting my head to one side not understanding why he used this word here.

"yes my dear wife. You are so precious to me more than my life", he said and I put my hands on his lips.

"Shh...  Don't say these things. I am not precious than your life. Don't say rubbish. You are the most important thing to me", I told him looking in his eyes.

"Don't ignore me ever please. It feels like my heart is being sliced with a sharp knife", I told him.

"Don't ever do such stupid things again", he said.

I wanted to change the sad atmosphere to a happy one. So I just moved near his face to which he closed his eyes. Instead of kissing him I went to his ear and whispered.

"you can't ignore me. You don't have the right and about doing stupid things that is my birth right", I said and placed a kiss on his earlobe and moved away.

He opened his eyes confusion clearly visible in them.

I laughed at his expression which made his eyes wide. I laughed harder because of his actions.

I felt his lips turning up in a smirk and I knew I was in danger.

I stood up and started running away from him. I felt him coming near to me and I ran faster. We finally reached to the balcony and he caught me by my waist and spinned me around. I hold his wrist in surprise and gasped which quickly turned into laughter.
He was equally enjoying doing this. I know because he was laughing whole heartedly.

"Put me down. Put me down I will faint", I squealed.

I felt him kissing my cheek and putting me down.

"I feel so happy today", he said touching his forehead with mine.

I hummed.

"I have my wife and the love of my life in my arms. I can never feel more complete.", he told me.

"You know I never thought I would love you", I told him still closing my eyes.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment ", he asked.

"I love you. Is that sufficient for you", I said opening my eyes.

"never leave me. I can't live without you", he confessed.

"But you were asking me to leave a few minutes ago", I pouted.

"I was angry. Never mind what I say in anger. I don't have control over myself", he told me sincerely to which I nodded.

"I am hungry", I told him

"who asked you to not eat your dinner", he asked smacking my head.

"ouch why did you do that ", I asked him rubbing my head.

"You are such a stupid girl who skips their dinner in their right state of mind", he asked glaring at me.

"I do", I told him proudly gaining another smack.

"that's why you are stupid", he said.

"Stop hitting me. I didn't eat because I was upset because of you", I told him pouting to which he kissed me.

"Stop pouting it is unresistable" he told me.

"but you were able to resist me in the morning ", I told him entering inside the room.

"Not again precious", he told me obviously irritated.

"alright sorry. You are hungry?"I asked him.

"yes. After hearing you made it I am", he said.

"who told you I made the dinner and who told you i didn't had dinner", I asked looking puzzled.

"MA called and gave me a huge lecture for not coming home on time and making you stay hungry", he told me so he got a lecture from MA. Oh kanha how much I love her.

"I will bring dinner than", I told him and went in the kitchen to heat up our dinner and after doing so went to our room.

Rehan ji's back was facing me and he was looking outside the big window.

"Rehan ji come eat", I told him.

To which he hummed.

Now looking at him I found how tired he was looking.

I went to the sofa and table in the other side of the room and arranged the food there.

Not wanted to make him work more I started feeding him and myself side by side and he never had any complaint over it.

On the last bite he bit my fingers playfully and was not leaving it.

"Rehan ji stop", I said blushing furiously.

He finally let go of my fingers and I immediately took the plate and went to keep it in the kitchen.

I washed the utensils and went back in our room only to find my back hitting the door.

And my dear husband kissing me furiously.
Then I heard the voice of the door locking and then the rest of the night passed while he showed me how much he loved me.

And I understood one thing.

My happiness lied in staying in his protective arms. I raised my head and kissed his cheek and fell asleep

Sorry for the wait and here is the update.

I hope you like it.

Do comment, vote and share.

Stay safe and healthy
Till next time