TRUST

Enjoy reading

Shreya

I woke up in a dark room. I was never scared of darkness but today it was strange to stay here. I saw something in the darkness and suddenly heard some footsteps towards me.

"Rehan ji", I called out but there was no response.

"Rehan ji where are you?  See I am getting scared please stop this.", I told him but again no response.

"Hey baby girl don't be scared. It's just me.", somebody cooed and tried to hold my arm.

"Don't touch me. Who are you? ", I said removing his hold from my arms.

"oh are you scared sweetheart. You don't have to I am just going to ruin your face by using this special acid", he said and threw a liquid on my face. I felt a severe pain in my skin. It felt as if it was burning.

"Aahhh!  Don't please. Aahh! ",I shouted and woke up with a jolt and found mumma in front of me.

I immediately hugged her and started sobbing loudly.

"Mumma he threw... Hiccup. .. Mumma he destroyed my fa. Face", I said in mid of hiccups.

"no my jaan you are perfectly fine no body did anything to you. Shhh.. Stop crying you are my brave bacha... Na", mumma tried to console me but I cried harder.

"Mumma he would try to hurt me. Please mumma don't let him come near me. He said its just the starting.", I cried.

"Shh. Shh. It's fine nobody can touch you. We all are with you. See everybody is here. What will they think you are so weak!  No na you are not a weak girl na? You are my fighter", papa said while taking me in his arms.

I was literally shivering.

"Papa I am not strong I am very weak. Please protect me I can't fight. I need you and Rehan... Where is Rehan ji? Did he also left? ", I cried looking at him with my tear stained face.

"No precious I would never leave you. ", I heard his voice and then a hand on my shoulder.

I turned and hugged him at once. Sobbing more loudly.

"Rehan ji where were you? I called you when he tried to touch me. He he also threw ac.. Acid on my fa.. Face. He ruined my face. Rehan ji",I cried.

"no precious he didn't. Till the time I am with you no one can reach you. Look", he lifted my head from his chest and made me look at the mirror.

"no I don't want to", I tried to deny but he forcefully made me look in the mirror.

Everything was fine apart from my tear stained face, red nose and teary eyes. I touched my face to make sure everything was fine.

"you need to rest bacha", ma said and all started to leave. Rehan ji removed his arms around me and started leaving.

"No. No Rehan ji please don't leave me. Please", I said holding his hands tightly.

"Okay Okay I am not going I am here with you. ",he gave a look to everyone and they all left.

He laid beside me and pulled me on his chest.

"Rehan ji I am very scared. What if he tried to hurt me again? ",I told him looking in a distance.

"Look at me Shreya", he forcefully made me look at him.

"You are Rehan Khurana's life nobody can reach you that easily. It was the first and the last time. From now on I would stand in front of you and danger. Nothing can hurt till the time I am here", he told me.

"No Rehan ji you wouldn't do anything like that. I can't live without you. You won't put your life in danger for me. ", I told him hugging him tightly.

"Shreya you need to rest. You are just having a mental breakdown", he said.

"Rehan ji I can't sleep. ", I said looking in his eyes.

"What do you want to do than? ", he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know something anything to shift my mind towards something else. ", he said.

"But if I know clearly only one thing can make you tired and remove every thought from your mind other than my name", he said hovering over me.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed on his lips. He reciprocated the kiss and then kissed my forehead.

"Shreya your tears make me feel like I am the weakest person. Please don't make me feel like this. Please stay happy and let me bring every bit of happiness of this world to you", he said joining our foreheads.

"But you and our family are my happiness. I don't need anything other than you all in my life. I want we all as a happy family. That is sufficient for me. ", I told me.

"And you still ask why I love you this much?", he said looking at me with adoring eyes.

"I love you", I told him.

"You are my life. ",he replied.

"I don't know how I spend a whole day without you", he said to which I smiled.

"While working I guess! ", I said biting my lips.

"Are you by chance teasing me? ", he asked playfully.

"Do you think I am that brave? Can I call you a workaholic.", I said playing along.

"Stop biting your lips I am the only one who has the right to bite them. ", he said.

"I was very scared today.  Did you find out who did that? ", I asked him.

"and here I tried my best to make you forget everything", he said irritatedly to which I kissed his nose.

"And yes I am going to find that bast*** really soon", he said and I kept my finger on his lips.

"Language ", I glared at him.

He took my hand and inspected the burn earlier.

"I would make him regret his birth even", he said.

"I just want to know why he did this? " I told him

"you don't need to think about it. Just leave everything to me", he said to which I nodded and layed my head on his chest.

"I trust you",I said.

"Have you ever thought about our future? ", he asked me. I know he was trying to distract me and I played along.

So sorry for late update but I was really busy Because of my exams.

So here is a small confession. I don't think the story is getting much readers so I thought to stop writing. Till two days before I was thinking to inform you all that I am not going to continue.

But then I saw some notifications of votes and one comment as well which made me think again of my decision. Guys do tell me if you want me continue or not. If you didn't reply I would think It as a no.

Also if you guys want me to continue do tell me do you want Shreya and Rehan to share there plans for their future.

Till than stay happy and healthy.