Idea

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Aayat

Rehan ji made me sit in my father's car which was now surrounded by my father's bodyguard. Soon my parents came out. My papa sat on the driving seat while mumma sat on the passenger seat. 

I looked out to find Rehan ji standing 1 meter away from the car looking blankly at me. Ranveer papa came and patted his shoulders but still he kept looking at me. Aunty was standing far away may be repenting for her actions. 

But I don't care anymore.

I smiled a bit towards my husband and mouthed him 'take care'.

To which he nodded still looking blankly at me.

Papa started the car and drove away. I kept looking at him till he vanished.

I took a long breathe and said,"Papa send your man to the place I was kidnapped"

He looked at me from the front mirror.

"Why?", he asked.

"I know they will return. Whoever come there bring him to me, please", I said looking outside. He replied with a fine.

And asked Mumma to call his people. He asked me the location and I told them. Thank god I asked it from the taxi driver before.

After everything, I looked outside. It was evening time. This Holi was the worst holi of my life. At last this day is ending. Let's hope the best for this baby and me with the new day coming tomorrow. I thought while touching my lower stomach.

I kissed my hand then touch it again.

"Mumma and papa love you a lot, baby. Sorry for leaving your father like this but it was needed according to time. Mumma would do anything to protect you from every problem. I hope you aren't angry with me for leaving your father", I whispered in a barely audible voice which nobody heard.

We soon reached home and papa came to my side to help me come out.

"They would be here till next morning", he said to which I nodded.

"You are too late Aayat. The party should have ended hours back. Was it that difficult to leave your husband.", dadi said.

"Mumma she is tried. I'll tell you everything", papa told her to which she nodded.

"Princess you go and take rest. I'll send your dinner there only. Its not good to stay hungry for many hours in this condition", he said and I nodded. I went to my room and locked it.

My room was same but was now having Rehan ji's and mine wedding picture. 

I went near it and touched it gently. Thinking how everything changed. How I was forced with him and then I learnt to love him. Our love. His pranks everything seemed like a dream now. I laughed remembering the moments when I tried to run away but he always caught me and twirl me around. 

Then I remembered everything happened today and cried my heart. I felt my knees giving up and was about to fell on my knees when a hand wrapped around me pulling me to his chest.

I cried my heart out and then looked at his face. I put my palm on his cheek. He was looking intently at me.

"I am very bad na", I asked looking in his eyes. He was literally glaring at me.

"Stop saying stupid things and stop crying my baby is getting affected by it.", he said carrying me to my bed in his arms as usual bridal style.

"I love you. I can't live without you.", I told him.