Mistake

Enjoy reading!!!

Aayat

"Lokesh how can you do this with me. I trusted you ",I asked him as a tear escaped my eyes.

"That was not what I wanted Shreya",he said.

"I am not Shreya anymore. My Rehan ji would kill you", I told him.

"Rehan ji. Rehan ji. Rehan ji. You keep on chanting his name only. Don't you know how much it hurts my poor heart",he yelled like a psycho and threw a vase near my feet which made me jump.

It's good that he didn't remove my sandals otherwise I would have been wounded.

"Lokesh. You are not like this. I can never love you because I am already in love with Rehan ji", I told him.

"But I came first in your life I should be the one to get your love", he yelled with madness and obsession clearly visible in his eyes.

"Love is not like first come first service. It is about feelings and I already told you I can never have feelings for you", I yelled and in the next moment he came near me and I found myself cornered on the door.

"You would when you have my child in your womb", he said making my eyes go wide. 

"No you wont do that", I told him and started struggling to get out of his grip when I felt a hard pain on my cheek. I touched my cheek. He slapped me. I was shocked.

"Now let me do what I want to", he said trying to kiss my neck. I felt as if my body stopped working.

He can never rape me. I told myself. But he was not like before he was a psychopath.

I was blank when he started leaning towards me. I pushed him to make some space and then caught both of his wrists then made him bend and knee him in his stomach.

My eyes moved around the room to find something with which I can attack him after he fell on the floor with pain. I found a show piece kept on the table. I picked it up and hit his head from it.

I opened the door and was shocked to find no one outside. Not having much time for my stupid thoughts I ran downstairs towards the main door. When I felt it opening itself. I hid behind a pillar.

"Where is this stupid lover boy?", I heard a man's voice.

I peeped a bit and found two man standing in the living room just in front of me. One was in his late forties I guess and the other seem to be of my age.

When he turned around I was shocked. He seem to be familiar. Like a family. But who?

Mumma?

But how? Can he be connected to her any how?

He looked like your mother while you looked like me

I remembered papa saying that suddenly.

Bhai....

I was going to call him

when

"Son should we give them some privacy. I don't want to see him raping Tanmay's daughter", the old man said.

"Dad I don't want to see that scene as well. Let him have some fun in his life", he said and then chuckled darkly. I felt myself dying thousand deaths when my own brother said those words for me.

 I felt fresh tears sliding down my cheek. No Aayat you need to get out of this place.

I found them leaving the place and then heard the sound of car. I went out and found two security guards on the big iron gates who opened the door for the car to leave.

I found it a great opportunity to get out of this place. I threw a stone near the entrance of this house which made their attention that side. They looked at each other and moved towards it without even closing the door.

I silently move towards the big gates and went out of this hateful place. 

I don't have a single penny with me. Neither I have my mobile. How am I going to reach home.

I thought. I tried to reach the road area. This place was so creepily silent. 

After a long time of finding I finally reached the main road. 

Who is going to give me a lift? Also what if they found me out? How stupid of me to walk without covering my face? I quickly covered my face with my dupatta.

I tried to get a lift but nobody stopped. I found a taxi coming towards me and waved towards it. Thank god.

"Bhaiya Khurana mansion?", I asked silently preying he would agree.

The taxi driver was a middle aged man. He looked at my face and then nodded. I sighed in relief and after about a half an hour I reached my home.

As the car stopped on the main gates many body guards surrounded it.

I went out and they were shocked to find me.

"Chirag can you please pay him", I told him. 

"Bhabhi I would. Please go inside first. Bhai is really angry", he said 

I went inside the house when I heard sobbing.

I saw my mother sitting near the main door crying sobbing on my father's chest loudly and then heard my mother-in-law who I thought loves me like her own child.

"Rehan try to understand she was a witch who left you and ran away with her lover. She wasn't suitable for you. She was a characterless wo..", she was continuing when I heard my mother.

"Stop there only. Don't you dare to say one more word for my child", she shouted.

"Mumma", I said in a broken tone and everyone's attention directed towards me.

"Aayat", I heard Rehan ji's voice who ran towards me.

"Stay away from my daughter", I heard my father's voice and my husband was stopped before he could reach me.

Papa pushed him away from me.

"I trusted you Ranveer with my flower like daughter. My pride! but you couldn't take care of her. Your wife kept on saying god knows what about my daughter but you never said anything. My Aayat did everything in her hands to be an idle daughter-in-law. She only wanted one thing in return the love you would have given to your daughter or may be some what less. But she only craved love. Your son Rehan. The great Rehan Khurana.", he mocked while poking his point finger in Rehan ji's chest violently.

"I never stopped you when you didn't let my daughter come to her house and locked her in your room and did god knows what with her because I thought you love her", he said looking hatefully in Rehan ji's eyes.

"But no", he yelled which made me shiver in my mother's arm. I never saw him this angry. His eyes were showing how much hurt he was right now.

"You never loved her. You only used her to satisfy your ego and show off your dominating character. You only used her to satisfy your needs", he said and turned towards me.

"Princess you were right we will regret marrying you to this man", he said softly to me.

"But Tanmay Chaudhary never repeats his mistake", he said with determination in his eyes.