Sarcasm

Shreya

The speech

" Good morning to ever. Here I am your anchor today.  I hope you may enjoy my company".

Everyone cheered and I smiled confidently. I am confident. Very confident. Okay I lied I am not.  I am literally shiverring but guess what never show your weakness to anyone.  It makes them to have a strength against you. 

The programme ended in a blink and it was time for my speech.

"So now I would like to say few words for our chief guest Mr. Rehan Khurana." I paused qnd looked at him with my best fake smile.

"I have heard many things about him. He is a very successful person.  I have heard so much about him that when it was my turn to write it down I could hardly make words . I couldn't think about a proper sentence about him. So let me inform you all about our today's meeting. Right Mr. Khurana?"
I asked again giving a fake teethy smile to him and he was nervous now.  Yippee I made Mr. Confident nervous.  Great,  nice start.  I mentally patted my shoulders.

"I came to know that he is such a pure soul, such a sweet man who always carries a smile with him. I usually imagine a billionaire with a smirk and an arrogant attitude but he was different. I talked to him for a while and came to know that to him looks are not everything. It's a person's heart which makes him beautiful.  Mr Khurana is having so high thoughts. Watching his lifestyle it'll thought he is a spoiled brat but I guess I was wrong. I think if anybody thinks like this, he/ she is not knowing him or may be I am wrong. But apart from this he is a very good business man.

I admire him a lot and I wish I could be 10 percent like him which was a big lie. Actually my whole speech was a sarcastic comment on his behavior. I finished my speech and his mouth was open and his eyes were about to come out of his sockets. And I was smirking inside enjoying my victory. 
The event ended and Mr Khurana left without even saying bye. 
I felt so bad.
Note the sarcasm.

So here is another chapter it is not the best but trust me the upcoming update is quite interesting.
Please please comment. I would need them to make my story better.

Enjoy reading.