Love Is In The Air

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Aayat

He was looking at my exposed shoulder with his dark eyes and then he shifted his eyes towards my face to ask for permission.

"You are so beautiful precious", he said while looking in my eyes through the mirror and I just looked down shyly.

"You are my shy princess who belongs only to me", he said as he pulled me towards him by my waist.

Now my back was touching his front. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and placed a kiss there. He knows my weak point very well. A moan escaped my lips as soon as his lips made contact with my skin. He placed many wet kisses on his way to my shoulder. All the way my eyes were closed feeling his sensuous touch after so long. I will blame this on my pregnancy. I am very sensitive to his touch these days. Suddenly he turned me around.

"You are mine", he nearly growled and kissed my closed eyes.

"I don't like any male around you", he said kissing my earlobe lightly biting them producing another moan from me.

I would have fall down if his strong arms were not wrapped around me tightly.

I opened my eyes and looked in his dark ones.

"Not even my father and bhai", I asked playfully.

"Precious don't tease me. Don't make me start something that you can't stop", he said making me gasp and I started squirming in his grip.

"No Rehan ji there are many guests downstairs I need to go. I am already late", I told him still trying to get out of his grip.

"I didn't get to touch you Aayat from these many days. Please", he pleaded.

"Rehan ji I need to go", I said trying to make him understand.

"Fine", he said leaving me and as soon as he left me I missed his warmth.

He turned his back towards me. I know I made him upset and I can't leave him alone like this.

I went and stood in front of him putting my hands around his neck.

"Don't be upset my dear hubby. I am all yours", I told him. He didn't even look at me. He was looking outside the window. He was ignoring me!

I pouted and thought for a moment. I pulled him downwards till the time his head was on the same level of my face and kissed him.

He was definitely expecting this as his hands quickly made their way around my waist and pulled me upwards. He placed my feet on his feet so I could match his height and kissed me deeply pouring all his loanliness in that kiss.

When we pulled away we both were out of breaths.

"I Love You", he said touching his forehead with mine. I smiled at it as my eyes were till closed after our make out session.

"I Love You too", I whispered. He pecked my lips one more time and then made me stand on my feet.

I went to my footwear collection to find something matching with my dress.

"No heels Aayat", My husband told me.

"I know. I hate heels", I told him.

"Not because you hate them but because you are pregnant I can't take chance", he said choosing silver flats for me and made me wear them.

"I told you thousands of time to not touch my feet", I told him as he made me wear them.

"And I told you thousand of time that I can touch you anytime anywhere you can't stop me. You are my wife and its my duty to take care of you", He said raising his head looking in my eyes.