Holi

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Aayat

Yesterday we did puja for holi. Of course only the ladies. Jiya left before the puja.

Today is the day to play holi. Though I never really played it before but in Khurana Mansion its a sight to be seen. From a week only, we are preparing for the grand holi celebration.

 From a week only, we are preparing for the grand holi celebration

Honestly I don't want to play. I never played because nobody was there with whom I can play it. I never wanted to play it with strangers. But this time I wanted to play with my own family.

According to rituals I should spend my first holi with my parents but they are coming here today. I'll leave with them after party that's why my husband is sulking from morning.

I checked all preparations. Our garden was all set for the party. Also the dishes were all set to be served.

I wore a simple white suit with colourful dupatta on it while Rehan ji wore a white kurta with blue salwar and yellow dupatta.

We were going downstairs when Rehan ji whispered in my ear

"I am going to apply colour first on you", he said

"Have I denied to it", i told him.

"You are too easy", he said.

"Ho How mean?", i said to which he laughed and pulled my cheeks.

"You are cute", he said to which i showed him my tongue  and he gave me an amused look.

Soon the party started with loud music, dance, people eating and chattering when i felt hands around my waist and then one hand on my cheek.

"Happy holi precious", my husband said and quickly i touched my cheek and found red colour on it.

"That was cheating", I mumbled.

"You aren't paying attention toward your super handsome husband. Are these stupid guests more important then me", he asked in a whisper.

"Rehan ji leave me somebody would come", i tried to remove his hand around me.

"I am not scared.", he said in arrogancy.

"Aayat oh my god!", i heared ma and immediately the grip around me vanished.

"What are you both doing?", she asked.

"No.. NOthing ma i was just....... just applying colour on Aayat", Rehan ji said.

"Like this. Holding her like this. Its a public place Rehan get a room", she told me to which i gasped. She even winked at me and left.

"Lets go to our room", he said.

"No!!", i exclaimed.

"You are not going to listen to ma", he said

"You are trying to scare me", i told him to which he shamelessly nodded.

"Aayat!!!!", mumma called me.

"Mumma", i squealed and ran in her arms.

"Did you miss us princess", Papa asked me to which i nodded.

JUST like this the whole function was coming to end when i felt thirsty and went towards the drink counter. I wanted to drink buttermilk and there i found it.

I drank it in a sip like i usually do but it tasted different.

Different I mean good different!!

I loved it

I drank two more glasses and then everything started seeming blury to me.

I tried to walk but was about to fall when somebody caught me.

"Careful miss",the person said.

I stood up and looked at him. His face was covered with colours.

"Thank you", I replied and started to walk but again couldn't walk properly.

"Let me help you miss",he said and started taking me towards I don't know where.

"Where are we going? ", I asked him.

"Somewhere I wanted to take you from a long time",he whispered but I heard.

"where? ",I asked giving him a questioning look.

"you would know soon", he replied and then I don't know what happened but I was covered in darkness.

In Khurana mansion

"Where is Aayat ma", Rehan Khurana asked his mother.

"I don't know Rehan she must be here", she said not really concerned.

"MA I couldn't find her anywhere", he replied.

"Rehan she must be here. Don't worry. ", his father said.

"Papa she is no where. I am getting tensed. Nor her bodyguards are aware where she is. You know the danger is still there still you are saying this. ", he shouted.

"Sir we found something ", Aayat's bodyguard said.

Rehan Khurana ran towards the security room and found everyone looking at a footage on the big television screen.

Somebody was taking his precious away from him.

The only thing which came out of his mouth was

"Aayat", he whispered in a broken voice.