New guest

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Aayat

I was running without looking ahead and bumped into a wall like hard thing. I looked at the thing I bumped into and found it to be a chest. As soon as I bumped into the stranger two arms were wrapped around my waist to balance me. And then a very familiar scent reached my nostril. It is impossible he can't be here.

I raised my head a bit to look at the familiar stranger to find him glaring dangerously at me.

You are so gone today, Aayat. 

Please save me from his wrath Kanha. I prayed silently and gave him a nervous smile which made him glare harder at me.

"You need to be careful Aayat. Don't act like a kid", he whisper yelled and I looked down.

"Sorry", I mumbled trying to control my tears. This is all because of these pregnancy hormones. They make me look like a fool. 

"Don't precious. I am sorry. You know I was worried", My husband said and raised my head by placing his index finger on my chin. He wiped my tears which fall down without my knowledge.

"I know its because of this pregnancy. The hormones are taking a toll over me", I told him. Then realized something.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him.

"Only he is not the one here.", I heard a very familiar voice and turned to my left to find Ranveer papa there.

"How?", I asked my dear husband.

"Princess you are acting too much smart these days", I felt a hand on my head caressing my hair lovingly. 

I looked at my husband silently asking him whether they all are knowing about our plan and he sighed before nodding. I gasped and looked at my father and father- in- law. They were giving me blank looks.

"Stop teasing my wife both of you", I felt Rehan ji's hand wrap around my waist.

"You both husband- wife are really made for each other", papa said and I looked at my husband who was currently staring at me only with a small smile.

"Yes we are", he said smiling at me which made me smile automatically.

I heard someone clearing his throat and turned to my brother.

"Bhai meet him", I was interupted.

"Rehan Khurana", bhai said and came towards us looking or more like glaring at my dear husband.

"At last you married my sister. Can't you find any other girl for yourself", he said glaring at him.

"Why would I find someone else when I already found her", Rehan ji replied carrying a blank expression.

"Aayat I told you to stay away from him then why married him", bhai asked and I looked at my father who was having a amusing look on his face.

"The history is repeating", Papa said. I remembered the fights he and mama do have oftenly.

"Will mama come too?", I asked papa who nodded releasing a dramatic sigh.

"Are you missing me princess", I heard my mama's voice.

"Talk about the devil and he is here", Papa said to Ranveer papa who sighed as if telling him his pain and problem with his brother- in- law.

"Don't be rude", I heard my mother's voice and I gave a look to my father who was also waiting for her reaction.

"What look are you giving me Mr. Chaudhary? What do you think I won't understand what you were doing? I know how you were playing around with your daughter", she said and pulled my ear.

"Mumma I am pregnant. At least think about that", I told her.

"Even after kids you are going to be my little daughter only who would be stupider then her kids", she said and I gasped.

"How can you say this ma", I whined.

"See she even whines like a small baby", she said. I huffed.

"I hate you", I said hiding my face in my husband's chest and everyone was laughing at me.

"But isn't she too young to be pregnant", Bhai said.

"Bhai don't make me blurt out your little lovely secret", I said to which he gave me a confused look and I pointed at Palak making his eyes wide.

"Don't you dare Aayat", he said giving me a warning.

"Oh then listen to me and do what I asked you", I told him.

He gave me a confused look and asked.

"What did you ask", he asked me and I mouthed him bua. Making his eyes wide again.

"You little devil", he said taking few steps towards me and I hide behind my husband and papa.

"You just come out here", he said.

"Papa see na bhai is scaring me", I told him.

"Anant stop irritating her", Papa said.

"Mumma see she is teasing me", Bhai told mumma.

"Hoo Aayat don't tease my little prince", Mumma said side hugging bhai.

"Your little prince is taller than you", I told her which made everyone laugh at the mother- son duo.

"Papa mumma do not love me anymore", I told papa.

"Shilpa don't make my daughter sad", he said.

"You shut up. You have spoiled her a lot", she said which made papa silent.

"Me and spoil. These two words do not match each other", I told her.

And suddenly everything started rotating around me. I hold my husband's hand to maintain balance. I held my head.

"Aayat you okay", He asked.

"Everything is rotating", I said with great difficulty and I had this great urge to puke.

I covered my face with my hand.

I ran towards my room controlling my self to not puke on anyone. At last i reached inside and ran towards my bathroom and emptied my stomach. I felt so disgusted of myself and tears started falling from my eyes due to the pressure and disgusting taste in my mouth.

I felt someone holding my hair and patting my back.

After I was done I washed my mouth and brushed my teeth. This is the first time I am vomiting after I came to know about my pregnancy.

I felt a hand around my waist and I looked at my husband with tear filled eyes.

"Now why are you crying", he said with irritation.

"I feel so bad. I have this dirty feeling in my mouth", I said hugging him crying on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"These hormones of yours are going to kill me", he sighed.

"By the way someone is out waiting for you", he said while correcting my hair which were a big mess once I stopped crying which was after half an hour.

"I am tired", I said lying on the bed.

"May be you are waiting for that person but no issues as you want", he said and started leaving.

Who is this new guest?