Destroy a moment

Enjoy reading!!!!

Aayat

"Are you Okay? ", the boy asked.

"Umm yes. Thanks by the way", I told him removing my wrist out of his grip.

He was just continuously staring at me.
I found his voice a bit familiar as well.

"Gentleman can you please move aside we need to go inside the class", chirag told him.

"yes. Sorry", the guy said and move aside.

"Ma'am you should stay away from this guy. I don't like the way he was looking at you", he said as we enter the class.

"Also Rehan bhai would be furious knowing this. ", he said and I nodded.

"You are older than me and also you call Rehan ji bhai then why call me ma'am. Call me by my name", I said.

"No I can't. It won't be right to call you my your name", he said.

"Then call me Bhabhi and I will call you all bhai. Is that fine? ", I asked.

They looked nervous.

"oh come on. I don't irritate that much", I tried to persuade them. They finally agreed to it as well.

I sat on the second bench in the class and they took the first and the third bench perfectly covering me.

I rolled my eyes at this and opened by books.

"Is it the great Shreya sitting in front of me", I heard a very familiar voice.

I raised my head from my books and looked at the intruder.

A smile made its way on my face and I squealed

"Sanchay! "

"Who else can it be topper? ", he said making his way towards me from the first bench.

He gave me a High five and sat beside me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked and he laughed at me.

" And here I thought you are a genius. What do we do in a college?", he asked and I hit my head with my own hand for my stupidity.

"You alone. Don't you have friends?", I asked.

"I was famous only at school level and it's been only few days. So no I am alone. It was so boring. But now you are here it's going to be exciting.", he smiled and I returned it back.

"Like I am the source of your entertainment", I said.

"Any doubt", he said and we both laughed.

I felt my new brothers looking at me for introducing them.

I finally introduced them.

Sanchay was a great friend or more like a younger brother to me. I bit more immature than me. Her mother gave the responsibility to make him complete his work to me and I was ready.

Many times I even showed him my sheet in exams.

Yeah I wasnt expecting to see him here. I was more than happy to find someone known to me in this strange surroundings.

Soon the college ended and we made our way out of the college.

We were laughing about some incidents of our school time.

"I wasn't expecting you to get married this soon. I pity him. Who is this brave person who let you destroy his life", he said and I hit his arm playfully and we both laughed.