Seven

"What's good?" Meek nodded at Nicki, licking his lips.

She smiled a little, looking up at him.

"Hey. Are you busy today?" She asked.

"Nah. Come in."

She walked inside and watched as Meek closed the door. Taking off her shoes, she put her purse on the table and looked around.

"Wassup with you?" Meek asked.

"Nothing," Nicki laughed.

He chuckled and motioned for her to follow him upstairs. They went up to his room and he closed the curtains a little.

"I missed your bed," Nicki smiled, climbing on his bed.

Meek got on the bed and looked at her.

"You been chilling?" He asked.

"Yes. Have you?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I had a few small cases to handle. I won all of them. Light work."

"That's really good," Nicki smiled. "I came up with a new routine, but it's top secret."

"Top secret, huh?" He chuckled.

She smiled. "Yup. I'm bored. Entertain me."

"Ard. Come here."

She crawled over to him, straddling him. He smirked, putting his hands on her waist. She giggled and ran her fingers over his waves.

"You're really handsome."

"You beautiful as hell, baby."

She slightly bit her lip. "Thank you."

Leaning down, she kissed him. He kissed her back, gripping her ass. Nicki pulled away, kissing down his jawline. She kissed on his neck, leaving a hickey.

"Do you have condoms?" She asked.

He laughed a little. "Oh, that's how you feeling?"

"Mhm," she nodded.

He smirked and reached over into the nightstand, pulling out a box of Trojan condoms. Nicki took the box from him. Seeing the very large size of the condoms, she looked at Meek. He licked his lips.

"You scared?" He asked.

"No. Are you?"

He chuckled. "Nah."

Nicki pulled her shirt off. Meek put the condoms next to them and pulled Nicki up some, kissing on her neck. She closed her eyes, moaning softly. He gripped her ass, leaving a dark hickey on the side of her neck.

"That's my spot," she told him, biting her lip as he pulled away.

He gripped her neck, pulling her down into a nasty kiss. She kissed back, wrapping one of her arms around his neck. Moaning into the kiss, she pulled away, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Damn, you so sexy," he told her.

She smirked and looked at him as he unclipped her bra. He put it somewhere on the bed and turned them over so that he was on top. Kissing down her chest, he earned a small giggle from her.

"What are you doing?" She laughed.

"Chill," he chuckled.

He kissed on her chest before taking her right breast into his mouth. He sucked on it, then swirled his tongue around on her nipple.

"That feels really good," Nicki giggled, biting her lip.

Meek chuckled, still sucking on her nipple. He flicked his tongue across it, making her moan. Sucking on her whole breast, he let it go and moved on to the other one, showing it the same amount of attention.