Nineteen

Nicki sniffled and wiped her eyes.

"I know I said I didn't want kids until marriage, but the thought of me being pregnant was so exciting. I was so happy, Meek," Nicki said.

Meek sighed and wiped her eyes, kissing her lips.

"Don't cry, baby girl. I know how bad you want a baby. I'll give you one, ard? We can start by throwing your birth control away."

Nicki nodded and sniffled again. Meek kissed her one more time. Nicki got up and went into the bathroom, opening the cabinet. She took her birth control out and threw it into the trash can. Walking back into the bedroom, she climbed into the bed and sighed.

"I don't get it. The test I took said positive," Nicki said sadly, looking at the wall.

"It's okay, mamas. We gone get our baby, ard?" He said, kissing her.

She nodded, sniffling. "Can we make a baby right now?"

"Yes, but you gotta cheer up first," he told her, pulling her on top of him.

"Okay," she said, wiping her face.

He rolled over so that he was laying on her. She giggled a little. "You're squishing me."

"Give me a kiss."

She pecked his lips. He grinned at her.

"Another one."

She pecked his lips again.

"Another one."

She giggled. "Meeeek!"

"Ard," he chuckled, lifting up. He leaned down, kissing her stomach. She giggled again as he pulled her shorts off. Looking down, she saw him smirk and kiss further down.

"Love yourself, mamas," he said, rubbing his thumb over her tattoo.

She smiled. "I love myself, and you."

"I love you more than you know, baby."

He kissed on her inner thighs and Nicki laid her head back, biting her lip.

***

"Wassup, man," Meek chuckled, dapping Omelly up.

Omelly smiled and then looked at Nicki. Meek smirked a little.

"O, this my baby, Nicki. Nic, this my cousin, Omelly. That's his girl Candi over there."

Nicki smiled and waved. "Hi."

"Nice to meet you," Omelly smiled. "How Meek ugly ass cuff you?"

Nicki laughed a little.

"He's not ugly."

"This nigga stay hating with his Fred Flintstone neck ass," Meek said.

Omelly laughed. "Shut up, pussy."

Meek walked Nicki to the couch and they sat down. Nicki and Candi immediately started a conversation.

"Damn, bull, how you pull her?" Omelly asked Meek as they stood off to the side.

"I bumped into her at the law firm. Been kicking it every since. That's my girl, though."

Omelly chuckled. "What happened to Tianna?"

"I divorced her ass. Plus, Na loves Nicki."

"Oh she must be something special."

Meek smirked. "She is. I'm on a mission."

"Oh shit.. you tryna pop one in her?"

"Hell yeah," Meek laughed.

Omelly dapped him up and chuckled. Nicki looked up and caught eyes with Meek. She smiled at him before carrying on her conversation with Candi.