Twenty-Four

Nicki's heels clicked as she walked into the dance studio. All of the lights were out, confusing her. She stood a few feet from the door and looked around.

"Na?" She called out.

A few lights turned on and the door shut. Nicki gasped, turning around, looking at the door she turned back around and saw Meek down on one knee. Slowly, all of the dancers emerged from the darkness, recording.

"What-.."

"Nicki, baby, I love you. I love you with all of my heart. From the first day I met you, I knew I had to get you. Now, I'm even more sure that I want you in my life forever. I wanna grow old with you and just love you until the day I die. Each day, I fall more and more in love you, baby. When I found out you were carrying my child, I felt so happy. I'm happy to start a family with you and chase our dreams together."

Nicki's eyes watered as she continued to listen to Meek.

"I love you, baby girl. I promise to never hurt you. I promise I'll always be there for you and for our child. I'll always love and protect you, no matter what. So, Onika.. will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Meek asked.

Meek opened the small box, revealing the large diamond ring. Nicki nodded, letting her tears fall.

"Yes," she said.

Meek smiled and put the ring on her finger. He stood up and Nicki immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, crying on his shoulder. He chuckled and rubbed her back. She looked up and sniffled, kissing him.

"I love you, Rihmeek."

"I love you too."

He kissed her, then got down, kissing her stomach. She smiled and laughed a little as everyone awed. Meek came back up and wiped Nicki's tears, kissing her again. Nicki looked around at all of the people and saw Na, Adrian, and Candi. She grabbed Meek's hand and walked over to them. They all hugged her and she smiled widely.

"Oh my god, this is amazing," Nicki smiled.

"Congrats, babeee!"

Nicki hugged all of them again and then looked at Meek. He smirked, kissing her. She blushed and hugged him again.

"You two, go dance," Na said as music started playing.

Meek pulled Nicki to the center of the dance floor and grabbed her hand and her waist, dancing with her.

"You look really nice in a suit," she complimented.

Meek chuckled. "Thank you, baby."

He stared down at her, taking in her beauty.

"God, I love you," he told her, grabbing her face, kissing her.

She kissed back and blushed when they pulled away.

"You make me so happy. I can't wait to marry you," she told him.

He smiled and pulled her closer, dancing with her. Laughing and talking, they enjoyed each other's presence.

***

"I'm so happy for y'all," Na smiled. "I posted the proposal and y'all dance on Facebook."

Nicki laughed a little, holding on to Meek.

"Thank you for this, Na. This has honestly been one of the best nights of my life. I love Rihmeek more than life itself," Nicki spoke.

Meek kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Awww! Y'all are too cute. Let me get one last picture."

Nicki posed and Meek wrapped his arm around her, smiling. Na took their picture and showed it to them.