Seventy-Five

"Oh my god, hiiii!" Nicki smiled, grabbing Avery as she let Adrian in.

"Hi, TT," Avery smiled.

Nicki kissed her cheek and put her down.

"Hi, baby. The kids are in the playroom."

Avery ran off and Nicki hugged Adrian.

"Hey, boo. You're getting so big," Nicki smiled, rubbing Adrian's stomach.

"I know. This pregnancy been draining my energy, Nic. I've been sleeping all the time."

Nicki laughed. "Girl, duh. You're pregnant."

"I wish you were pregnant again," Adrian said.

"We've been thinking about it."

Adrian smirked. "Mhm. Y'all probably been fucking like rabbits."

"That's him!" Nicki cackled. "He can't keep his hands to himself!"

"Omelly too. He tries to fuck at all hours of the day. Like damn, boy, give it a rest."

Nicki snickered. Avery ran in, smiling. She climbed into Adrian's lap and looked at her.

"Mommy, I broke TT Nicki's remote," Avery giggled.

"And you think that shit is funny, Avery? What did I tell you when we pulled up? I said that if you break something in your auntie's house, that's your ass, right?" Adrian asked.

Avery nodded. "Yes, but Mommy, guess what?"

"What?" Adrian asked, annoyed.

"The remote accidentally hit the TV and now it has black stuff on it," Avery said.

Nicki shook her head, laughing a little.

"Avery, sit your ass down somewhere! You're always fucking breaking something. You don't got no money to be paying for TVs, do you?" Adrian asked her.

"Um.. I have 4 dollars," Avery smiled.

Adrian rolled her eyes. "Go sit the fuck down, Avery. You bad as shit and I should beat your ass."

Avery ignored her, smiling and twisting around.

"She doesn't care about what you're saying," Nicki laughed, watching Avery.

"I'ma beat her ass. Fucking breaking TVs and shit. Avery, sit the fuck down!" Adrian yelled, pulling Avery down onto the couch.

Nicki laughed, getting up.

"I'll call Meek to come get the TV out of there. Avery, baby, I think you need a nap."

"Yes, please. Her bad ass needs to go to sleep or something. Shit, get her out of my face."

Nicki giggled. "Shut up, Adri. Treating my poor tink tink like that. Come on, Avery."

Nicki picked her up and looked at Adrian.

"I'm gonna go make her take a nap, then call Meek."

Adrian nodded, getting up. She yawned a little and looked around.

"I'm gonna order some food or something. I'm so hungry."

"Okay. Order me something too."

Adrian nodded. "I was gonna do that anyways. Are your kids okay with wings and cheese bread?"

"Yeah. Rihmeek is a little picky, so if he doesn't want that, I can just cook him something," Nicki said, rocking Avery while she laid on her shoulder.

"You sure? If he doesn't want that, I can order him something else," Adrian said.

Nicki shook her head. "I don't know. He likes when I cook food better than eating takeout."