Thirty-One

Rihmeek's Dad 🧸♥️
Attachment: 1 Image

This little dude been sleeping good all day 😂

Nicki laughed a little at the message from Meek. She was currently out buying herself some more clothes. She smiled, seeing her baby boy sleeping peacefully. Tapping her fingers across the keyboard, she texted Meek back.

Aww look at my babyyyy 😩 Omw home soon! 😘

She locked her phone and finished shopping. Once she paid, she made a stop at Chick Fil A and got herself some food. Making her way back home, she got out and carried her bags inside.

"Meek, I'm home!" She yelled.

She closed and locked the door, then took her food to the kitchen and put it down. Going up the back stairway, she took her bags upstairs to the room, then put on hand sanitizer. She saw Meek playing the game with Rihmeek sitting up against his stomach.

"Wassup, baby?" Meek said, not taking his eyes off of the TV.

Nicki walked over and kissed his cheek. She grabbed Rihmeek and smiled.

"Hiii baby boyyy," she cooed, kissing his cheek. "Was daddy taking good care of Mommy's little love bug?"

Rihmeek yawned and looked at Nicki. She smiled and kissed his cheek again. Holding him, she looked at Meek.

"Babe, get off of the game and watch me try on my clothes," she told him.

"Ard, hold on," he said, still playing the game.

Nicki rolled her eyes a little. Rihmeek started getting fussy, so Nicki sat on the bed and took her boob out, breastfeeding him. Meek cut the game off and looked back.

"I thought you was about to try on the clothes," he said, moving up on the bed, kissing her thigh.

"I will after I finish feeding him," she said.

Meek nodded and laid on his back, putting his hands behind his head. Nicki smiled down at him, then looked at Rihmeek.

"He's so cute," Nicki smiled.

"He get that from me," Meek told her.

Nicki giggled. "Barely."

"You not cute, so he definitely don't get it from you."

Nicki laughed a little. "I'm actually really cute."

Meek chuckled and looked up at her.

"You beautiful as hell, baby."

"Thank you. Mm, I forgot I picked up some Chick Fil A. Can you go get it from the kitchen? I'm starving."

Meek got up, walking out. He came back after a while and handed Nicki her bag of food. He put her drink on the nightstand and laid back down.