Twelve

May 7th

Meek stumbled into the bedroom, making Nicki look up. She immediately jumped to her feet.

"I've been calling your phone nonstop! It's 4 am!" She told him.

He chuckled, almost falling. Nicki sighed, pulling him over to the bed. He reeked of liquor and weed. Nicki frowned, looking at him. He was looking around with a dumb smile on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Meek? I asked you not to get drunk," Nicki said.

"It was.. It was just a feewww drinks," he slurred.

Nicki rolled her eyes. "A few drinks my ass. Meek, you practically fell into the room! This is so irresponsible of you."

"Chillll," he chuckled, pulling her closer. "Damn, every time I see you, I wanna fuck!"

"Good to know," Nicki said sarcastically, pulling his shirt off of him.

She made him lay back, then she went into the bathroom, running some bath water. Once she finished, she went back into the bedroom.

"I love Nicki," he laughed. "I wanna marry her ass! She make me so happy, I'ma give her all the kids she want. She can have whatever she want. Her beautiful ass. I'm in love with her ass!"

Nicki blushed a little, hearing him say that. She brushed it off, unsure of if it was just the alcohol talking. Standing him up, she undressed him and led him to the bathroom. She helped him into the tub and sat on the edge.

"This shit feel good," Meek chuckled, looking at the water.

"Poor baby.. all of the alcohol and weed is going to hit you when you wake up," Nicki said, kissing his forehead.

He laid his head back, closing his eyes.

"Meek, where is your medicine?"

"Under the cabinet," he smiled widely.

Nicki laughed a little and looked under the cabinet. She grabbed two Advils and took them into the room. Going back into the bathroom, she helped Meek wash up, then she got him out and helped him dry off. She helped him brush his teeth.

"Come on," she said, grabbing his hand.

She took him to the bedroom, helping him into his Ethika underwear. Then, she put lotion on his body and brushed his waves, putting his durag on him. Making him lay down, she pecked his lips.

"Don't ever get drunk again. Goodnight, love."

She covered him up, then cleaned up the bathroom. Going into the mini fridge, she pulled out a bottle of water and put it next to the advil. She then turned the lights out and climbed into bed, going to sleep.

***
11 AM

Meek walked downstairs, holding his head. Going into the kitchen, he saw Nicki sitting at the island, drinking a smoothie while typing away on her phone. She looked up at Meek.

"Good morning. Your food is in the microwave," she told him.

"Thank you. Shit, my head on ten."

Nicki shook her head. "Maybe because you got pissy drunk last night. Don't worry though, I took care of you. I gave you a bath, brushed your hair, and put medicine out for you to take."

"Damn.. thank you, baby."

"You're welcome. Eat your food."

He got his food out and sat down, eating. It was silent as Nicki paid attention to her phone. Locking it, she put it down and folded her hands.