Ninety-Three

Nicki yawned, putting the full plates in front of her kids. They said their grace and started eating. Putting Rihyas in his high chair, she gave him a bowl of oatmeal and poured water in his bottle.

"Sami, you snore too loud when you sleep," Ayane told her.

"No I don't! Don't say that, Ayane," Asami frowned.

Nicki looked over, shaking her head. "Ayane, don't start with her. You're always being mean."

"She's just... She's aggravating, Mommy," Asami said.

"Don't say that!" Ayane frowned.

Nicki sighed, ignoring their daily morning feud. Rihmeek pointed his fork at them.

"Don't argue. It's nice nice because you are sisters," he said. "You're my sisters, so I know what's best for you guys."

"Gosh, Rihmeek, you sound so old," Nicki laughed, looking over.

He smiled and continued to eat his breakfast. Once everyone was done, Nicki put each of them in the bath and started on their hair. She gave the twins low buns with a side part, then she gave Rihmeek two braids that stopped down fo his sides. Lastly, she gave Rihyas a little manbun. He sucked on his pacifier and looked at her as she picked him up.

"Hi, baby," she cooed, smiling.

She kissed his chubby cheeks and carried him into the playroom. Putting him down, she stood up.

"Rihmeek, can you play with him? Your sisters are upstairs watching TV," she said.

"Yes, Mommy. I want Avery to come over!" He smiled.

Nicki grinned. "Well, baby, you're going to see her today, okay? We're going on a road trip to Vegas."

"Who?" He asked.

"All of us. Me, you, your siblings, Daddy, Auntie Adri, Uncle O, and Avery."

He smiled. "Yay!!"

Nicki laughed. "Sounds fun?"

"Yes!"

She walked over, kissing his cheek. Walking out, she went into the bathroom to do her hair. She settled on a side part bob with black clips on one side. Then she went upstairs to pack the kids' bags.

***

QUICK CHARACTER PIC UPDATE

Ayane Williams

-