Sixty-Two

"Fuuuuck," Nicki whimpered as Meek stroked deeper into her.

She held on to him as he pressed her against the shower wall, groaning with each thrust. The water fell over his head, running down his face and body as he made love to her.

"Oh my god," Nicki moaned, closing her eyes.

She bit her lip, feeling Meek's lips connect with her neck. He kissed her gently, gripping her thighs, speeding his thrusts up. She moaned loudly, grabbing onto his shoulders.

"Just like that, baby. Oh my god," she encouraged him.

"Fuck. Cum for me, baby," he grunted, going deeper, making her cry out and shake.

She threw her head back, feeling her orgasm build up. Meek held her by her thighs, sending forceful strokes. Nicki exploded, making him groan and hold her close as he sped up before releasing inside of her. He slowly pulled out and put Nicki down. She held on to his arm for support as he stroked himself, overcoming his orgasm.

"God," Nicki breathed out.

"I love you," he told her.

She smiled, looking up at him.

"I love you too."

He kissed her lips before they started washing up again. They finished and got out, going to get dressed. Meek put on his same clothes that had been washed overnight, and brushed his waves.

"I'm so sleepy," Nicki yawned.

"Ain't the kids about to wake up soon?" Meek asked.

Nicki nodded. "Yeah. I have to go fix their breakfast."

"Ard. I'll help you," he said, pulling her in for a kiss.

He smacked her ass, then let her go. They went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast together before going to wake the kids up. They brought them downstairs and fed them. After breakfast, Nicki did the twins' hair and dressed them, then dressed Rihmeek.

"Daddy, Ayane hit me,"Asami said, tapping Meek's leg.

"Uh uh. Her hit me first, Daddy," Ayane said.

Asami shook her head. "No. You lie!"

"Nuh uh!" Ayane said before crying.

"Chill. Stop crying, baby girl. Both of y'all say sorry to each other," Meek told them.

Ayane cried harder, rubbing her eyes with her small hand. "H-Her hit me first, Daddy. I not hit her."

Meek picked her up, wiping her eyes as she cried.

"Shhh. It's okay. Y'all not in trouble, ard? Just chill out. Stop crying. You too pretty for all that."

Ayane calmed down and Meek kissed her cheek, putting her down.

"Just say sorry and finish playing, okay? Y'all sisters. Y'all can't be getting mad at each other," he told them.

"I sorry, Ayane," Asami said.

"I sorry too."

They hugged and walked off, making Meek chuckle. Nicki came out of her room with her hair straightened and light makeup on. Meek smirked, looking at her.

"You look good," he said.

"Thank you. I have to take the twins to their daycare and Rihmeek to preschool," Nicki said, running her fingers through her hair.

She got Rihmeek's backpack, and put it on the couch. Calling the kids down, they came downstairs one by one and she put their jackets on them before grabbing her keys.