Seventy-Six

"Oh my god," Nicki laughed as Rihmeek jumped on her.

He giggled, hugging her. She smiled and held him, kissing all over his face.

"Hi, baby. Did you have fun with your daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah! We went to the gym, Mommy!"

She laughed. "Really? You tryna get some muscle."

"Mhm. Look!"

He held up his arm, trying to flex his muscles. Nicki laughed a little and shook her head. Getting up, she carried him downstairs and kissed his cheek. She put him down and looked at Meek.

"Robert Williams," Nicki said.

"Onika Williams."

She laughed a little. "You took Rihmeek to the gym? He's so muscular now."

"Yeah," Meek chuckled.

He looked down at Nicki and kissed her forehead. He then picked her up and laid his head in the crease of her neck.

"I'm tired as shit," he told her.

"You wanna go take a nap together? The girls are still asleep."

Meek nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay. Put me down."

He put her down and she walked over to Rihmeek, picking him up. Kissing all over his cheeks, she smiled.

"It's nap time, baby boy."

"Okay," he smiled.

She carried him up to his room and put him in his bed. Kissing his forehead, she left out. Meek came up and kissed her before they went into their room.

"Did you shower at the gym? You smell good," Nicki said climbing into the bed.

He nodded. "Yeah."

He stripped down to his underwear and got in the bed, pulling Nicki close. His head rested by hers and he sighed, kissing her forehead.

"You're so tired, babe," Nicki giggled.

He chuckled. "Yeah, I am. A nigga was working out hard as shit. Gotta get my body right. I got a dad body."

"Well, I love your dad body. You're sexy to me either way."

"Word?" He chuckled.

She nodded, smiling. She pecked his lips, then sat up.

"I have something to show you."

"Wassup?"

She reached over into the nightstand, then smiled at Meek, holding up a Clear Blue pregnancy test. He raised both eyebrows, surprised. Sitting up, he grabbed it and looked at it. It read 'Pregnant'. He then smiled and looked up at Nicki.

"This for real?" He asked.

She nodded. "Yes."

He smiled harder, pulling her into a kiss. Pulling away, he looked down at the pregnancy test again.

"Damn... we adding a new addition to our family," he smiled.

"I'm so excited," she smiled.

He nodded. "Me too. When you find out?"

"Today. I had a dream about me waddling around all super pregnant so when I woke up, I went and got a test."

She put the pregnancy test back into the nightstand and laid beside Meek, putting her leg over his. She placed a hand on his cheek and pressed her lips against his.