Fifty-Three

| Three Weeks Later |

"You are such a big boy, Tooda!" Meek heard as he walked into the bathroom.

He saw Rihmeek sitting on the sink as Nicki did his hair. She looked over and smiled.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, baby," Meek said, sighing tiredly as he hugged her from behind and pressed his morning wood into her.

He kissed her jaw, then down her neck, making her look at him through the mirror.

"Stop," she laughed. "Brush your teeth or something."

He chuckled and let her go, going to their private toilet room. He peed, flushed, then came out and washed his hands before brushing his teeth. After he brushed his teeth, he washed his face and then set the temperature on the shower system. Turning the shower on, he took off his boxers and got in.

"He need another haircut," Meek said from the shower.

"He just needs a trim. He has split ends," Nicki told him as she parted Rihmeek's hair and oiled his scalp.

Rihmeek played with Nicki's phone, pressing a bunch of buttons.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I call somboyee."

She shook her head. "Don't call anybody, Rihmeek."

"I call Dada?" He asked.

"Don't call him either. He's right there in the shower."

Rihmeek put Nicki's phone down and she finished his two french braids. Kissing his cheek, she picked him up, looking at him. He giggled.

"What, Mommy?" He smiled.

"Nothing, baby. You're just so cuteee."

Rihmeek giggled and Nicki kissed his cheek again. She held him as she cleaned up.

"Mommy, I poyee."

She put him down, and he walked over to his potty, finally doing his business. Once he finished, Nicki helped him wash his hands and she emptied his potty.

"Do you want to take a bath with Mommy?" Nicki asked, scooping Rihmeek up.

He giggled. "Yea!"

Nicki smiled and ran the bath water, adding bubbles. Once she was done, they got undressed and got in the bathtub. Rihmeek splashed around for a bit while Nicki held him in her lap.

"Baby in there?" Rihmeek asked, pointing to Nicki's stomach.

"Yes. There's a baby in there," Nicki smiled.

Rihmeek looked at her stomach. "Dada have baby?"

"No. Daddy can't have a baby in his stomach. Only Mommy."

"Why?"

Nicki laughed a little. "Why what? Why is there a baby in my stomach?"

"Yea!" He smiled. "Why?"

"Mommy and Daddy wanted another baby."

Rihmeek picked up a handful of bubbles and looked at Nicki. He smiled a little.

"Mommy, how did baby get there?"

"Boy you're almost two.. you can't be asking those kind of questions."

Rihmeek looked down at the bubbles. "How, Mama?"

"Hm.." Nicki said, thinking.

Meek stopped the shower, getting out. He wrapped up in a towel, and grabbed his brush, brushing his waves.