Fourty-Seven

Nicki put her hair up into a ponytail and looked at her dance class. It had been a few days since her night at the hotel with Meek, and ever since then, she had been feeling really good. Walking to the center of the room, she picked out two girls to do the choreography that she had just made.

"Okay, we're going to take it from the top."

The music started, and they started dancing.

(Act like the girl in the center is Nicki)

(Stop at 0:50)

Once they finished dancing, the rest of the class cheered. Nicki smiled, looking around.

"Okay, now, we're going to see if all of you can keep up with the moves. Daisy, you can lead the class today since you know the routine."

The music started and Daisy started teaching the class. Nicki went over to her phone, reading the multiple texts from Meek. Going over to the studio door, she opened it, seeing Meek standing there, holding Rihmeek.

"I'm sorry. I was in the middle of dancing," she said, grabbing Rihmeek.

"It's good. I just need you to watch him for a few hours. I got a meeting at the office, then I have another meeting with this jewelry company."

Nicki nodded, taking Rihmeek's diaper bag away from Meek. She leaned up, kissing Meek's lips.

"Be careful and call me when you leave the meeting."

"Ard, I will. I love you."

Nicki smiled. "I love you too."

"Be good for your mom, man," he said to Rihmeek.

Rihmeek smiled. "No."

Meek chuckled, kissing his cheek. "I love you."

"I yuh you."

He walked off and Nicki closed the door. She went into her office, putting Rihmeek's diaper bag inside. Locking the door, she walked back out into the dance room and looked at Rihmeek.

"You wanna see Mommy dance?" She asked.

"Mommy dance?" He asked, pointing to the large mirror wall.

Nicki laughed. "Yes. Mommy will dance in the mirror."

"Dada," he said, pointing to the door.

"Dada went to work, baby."

Rihmeek wiggled out of Nicki's arms. She put him down on the ground and he walked over to the mirror, smiling. He looked over at Nicki. "Mommy!"

She smiled and looked at her dancers, who had stopped dancing and were now gushing over Rihmeek. She walked over, scooping him up, making him giggle.

"I'm so in love with you, baby boy," she smiled.

"Yuh you, Mommy!"

Nicki laughed. "I love you more, baby."

"Aww, how old is he?"

"He's one. He'll be two soon."

The dancers all awed.

"You should definitely have another baby. Aren't you married?" Daisy asked.

Nicki nodded, smiling. "Yes, I am. My husband and I were thinking about having another child. I personally wanted to wait until my baby boy is four, but now I wonder should I start a little earlier?"