Eighty-Five

"Okay, okay.. Mommy's coming," Nicki said, walking out of the master bathroom.

She had just showered. Her hair was wet and she wore a plain gray tee and black leggings. She walked over to Rihyas's crib, picking him up.

"You stink, baby boy," Nicki told him.

She went into the bathroom, turning the light out before exiting the bedroom and going upstairs. She carried Rihyas to his nursery and went in. Laying him on the changing table, she began to change his diaper. Once she finished, she tossed the dirty diaper into the trash and put his pajamas into his dirty clothes bin.

"I don't know why Daddy put those thick pajamas on you... as hot as it is."

Rihyas still whined a little. Nicki picked him up and rocked him. She rubbed his back, making him calm down. She went back downstairs and went into her room, putting Rihyas on her bed.

"We're gonna do tummy time. I know you love tummy time," Nicki cooed. She put Rihyas on his stomach and he laid there smiling before lifting his head a little. He finally pushed his upper body up with his hands.

"Awww!"

Rihyas smiled, drooling on the comforter.

"You're such a slobbery baby," Nicki laughed.

Just then, the monitor went off.

"Front Door."

Nicki grabbed her phone, checking the house cameras. She saw Meek walk in with the kids. She smiled.

"Daddy is back with your brother and sisters."

She stood up and grabbed Rihyas, walking out of the bedroom. Seeing her kids, she smiled.

"Hi, my babiiieeesss!"

She hugged them and kissed their cheeks. They all smiled except for Asami. Nicki handed Rihyas to Meek and picked Asami up.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I don't like it there," she pouted.

Meek chuckled. "She had a rough first day, but the teacher said she did good."

Nicki pouted and kissed her cheek. She then put her down and smiled.

"Guess what, guys? Mommy already made lunch," Nicki told them, pointing towards the kitchen.

"What did you make, Mommy?" Ayane asked, smiling up at Nicki.

Nicki bent down, kissing her forehead. "I made chicken tenders, mama. Are you hungry?"

"Yes!" She giggled.

Ayane and Asami ran into the kitchen and Rihmeek tapped Nicki's leg. She looked over at him.

"Yes, my love?"

"Mommy, you're pretty. I told my friends all about you at school," he smiled.

Nicki laughed. "Thank you, baby. You did?"

"Yep. They want to see you. You look like a princess."

"Well, thank you, Rihmeek."

He ran off after his sisters and Nicki turned towards Meek. She looked at Rihyas, who was laying on Meek's chest with his eyes closed. She pouted.