Ninety-Nine

"Meek, stoppp," Nicki laughed as Meek kissed on her neck. "I'm not even that drunk. Just a little tipsy."

He smiled. "Even better."

"You're such a freak," she laughed, pushing him back.

They laid together in the bed, cuddled up. Meek rubbed her ass softly while pecking her lips. She smiled a little, pulling the covers up more.

"You sleepy?" He asked.

"A little bit," she yawned, covering her mouth. "I don't want sex right now. I just want you to hold me. Please?"

He smiled. "Anything for you."

She snuggled up into him more and closed her eyes.

"I want another baby so badly. My baby fever has been at an all time high these days and I think it's because of Rihyas," she giggled.

"How you just gone put the blame on Rihyas?" Meek laughed.

Nicki smiled. "Because he's so cute. I just love hugging him and kissing on his little cheeks. I love being a mom in general. I want another kid."

"What would we name them?" Meek asked.

"Hm.. if it's a girl, her name will be Amani. It means peaceful. If it's a boy, I want to continue the 'R-I-H' names."

Meek nodded. "I like it. You got ya tubes untied already?" He asked.

"Yes. The week before last. Right when we came back from Vegas. I was so so happy."

"That means we can try for a baby whenever you ready and ovulating," he told her.

Nicki smiled, looking up at him.

"Really?"

"Hell yeah, baby girl."

She giggled. "How about we start tomorrow? I just started ovulating yesterday."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'm ready for another baby. Plus, I want to make sure everything inside of me still works."

He chuckled, pulling her on top of him. He kissed her and rubbed on her ass for a while before resting them on her ass. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"You down for a foursome with me, Adrian, and O?" Meek asked.

Nicki looked up, scrunching her face up. "A foursome? Meek, that sounds dumb. You want me to fuck you then Omelly while you fuck Adri? Meek, that's disgusting!"

"Nah," he chuckled. "We not switching off. We'll just be fucking y'all in the same room while y'all kiss and shit that best friends do."

"Meeeek," Nicki pouted.

He pecked her lips. "You don't have to do it, baby. It was just up for question."

She sighed a little. "I'll do it, but only under two conditions: Adrian is also down, and we're both drunk."

"For real?" He chuckled.

"Yes. I wanna be drunk so I won't have to remember all of it," she told him. "But it would really turn me on. I find Adrian very attractive."

Meek smirked. "Word?" 

"Yes," she nodded. "She's so sexy."

Meek chuckled, licking his lips. "FaceTime her."

Nicki grabbed her phone, FaceTiming Adrian. She answered on the second ring.

"Hey, Nic," she smiled.

"Hi, Adri. What are you doing?" She asked.

Adrian laid down. "Nothing much. Laying down with Amir. Why, what's up?"