Sixty-Seven

"Meeeeeeek," Nicki dragged out, holding on to his arm.

"Meeeeeeeek," Asami copied, giggling.

Meek chuckled, picking Asami up. He kissed her cheek, then kissed Nicki's lips, pulling her closer. She smiled and pulled him back in, tongue kissing him. He pulled away and licked his lips.

"Chill. Our baby right here."

"I'm horny," she said in his ear.

He looked at her, shaking his head.

"Nic, you need to chill."

She rolled her eyes and went over to the three seat stroller where Rihmeek and Ayane sat. She pushed it towards the giraffe exhibit and stopped in front of it, leaning against the stroller.

"Mommy mad?" Asami asked.

"Yeah," Meek chuckled.

Asami looked over at Nicki. "But why?"

"She want something that she can't have right now," Meek said.

"Her want candy?" Asami asked.

Meek chuckled. "Nah. She don't want candy."

"Oh."

Meek walked over to Nicki and put Asami in the stroller. He then walked towards Nicki, grabbing her waist. She looked at him, then rolled her eyes.

"Why you frowning?" He asked.

"I told you I want it and you act like you don't care," she told him.

He chuckled and pecked her lips, pulling her closer.

"I do care, and trust me, I want you just as bad as you want me, but we can't do anything here, Nic. We at the zoo with our kids," he told her.

"I know," she pouted.

He shook his head. "You been real moody lately. I'ma fuck that attitude away."

She laughed a little. "I don't have an attitude."

"You do," he told her.

He kissed her lips again, then let her go, smacking her ass. She smiled at him.

"Let's finish our little family date."

She nodded and grabbed the stroller, pushing it as they walked. Meek licked his lips, staring at Nicki's ass. She wore a gray bodysuit with a gold fanny pack and black gym shoes. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she had on large hoops, lashes, and clear lipgloss.

"You fine as shit," Meek chuckled, reaching up, squeezing her ass.

Nicki looked back, shaking her head.

"Don't touch my ass, Meek. Especially if you're not trying to do anything."

"I'ma fuck you up. Just wait."

Nicki laughed, then continued walking. Stopping at an ice cream stand, Meek bought some ice cream for Nicki and their kids. Then, they stopped at a bench and sat down, eating their ice cream. Nicki turned the stroller towards them and smiled.

"Aww, look at my babies," she smiled.

"Mommy, I want some," Ayane said, pointing to Nicki's ice cream.

Nicki laughed. "I have the same kind as you, baby."

"But I want that one," she said.

"Okay, Let's switch."

They switched and Ayane smiled, eating the ice cream. Nicki shook her head, laughing a little.

"You're a mess."