Thirteen

May 7th

"Did you pack?" Nicki asked, coming out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel.

"Yeah," Meek said, pointing to his suitcase.

Nicki nodded, putting the toothbrush in her mouth. She started brushing her teeth while walking over to her bag. Bending over, she grabbed a black thong. Meek slapped her ass and smirked.

"Ouch, dickhead!"

"Watch ya mouth."

She looked at him, then went into the bathroom to finish what she was doing. Once she came out, she had on Meek's large white shirt, her new Gucci slides, and her hair was up into a bun.

"You look good."

Nicki walked over to the bed, straddling. She wrapped her arms around his neck, then kissed his lips.

"Thank you, daddy," she said.

He licked his lips, resting his hands on her thighs.

"You always look good," he chuckled. "Come on, let's lay down."

She nodded and got up, putting her bonnet on. Then, she grabbed her phone off of the charger and laid down. Meek turned off the lights and laid beside her, turning the TV on. Nicki scrolled through Instagram before cackling loudly.

"You loud as shit in my ear," Meek told her.

She covered her mouth, still laughing. Meek chuckled, shaking his head. He leaned over, kissing on her jaw and her neck. Nicki smiled.

"Rihmeeek," she said.

"Ya voice raspy as shit."

She laughed a little as he left a hickey.

"Our flight is at 8 AM, babe.. we can't be up all night."

"Chill. We won't."

He took her phone out of her hand, locking it, then throwing it somewhere on the bed as he climbed on top of her.

***
May 8th

Nicki yawned, walking through the airport. Her hair was in a super messy bun and she wore sweats, a hoodie and her Timbs. A few hickeys were visible on the side of her neck. Meek walked right next to her in a hoodie, sweats, and his puma shoes.

"You good?" He asked her as they boarded the plane.

She shook her head. "I'm tired."

"Aight, once we get our seats situated, you can take a nap," he told her.

She nodded. The flight attendant took them to the first class suite and got them situated. Once everything had been settled, Nicki fell asleep. Meek watched football on the TV. Soon, the plane took off.

***

May 8th

"We've arrived," the driver said, stopping in front of the hotel.

Nicki smiled. "Thank you."

They got out and grabbed their luggage, going into the hotel. Once Nicki got the key to their suite, they went up. Going into the room, Nicki closed the door and they put their luggage down.

"You feeling better?" Meek asked.

"A little. I'm still tired. How do you feel."

Meek chuckled. "I feel good, baby. Besides the pain from you digging those sharp ass nails into my back."

"I'm sorry," she giggled.

She took off her hoodie and her boots, leaving her in her sweats and her bra. Letting her hair fall down around her face, she sat down on the bed.