One Hundred Eleven

September

"Ohhh.." Nicki moaned softly, watching as Meek slid into her.

She laid her head back, closing her eyes as he slid in deeply, then slid back out. Nicki's mouth slightly opened and she put her hands out as Meek slid back in.

"Damn, Nic. You so wet, baby," Meek groaned.

He watched her sex faces, getting turned on with each stroke. Nicki opened her eyes and pulled him down so that they were chest to chest. He kissed her, grinding into her slowly. She moaned into the kiss, wrapping her legs around him.

"Mmm, I want you to hurt me," she whined, biting her lip.

"Yeah?" He asked.

She nodded. Meek leaned up some and grabbed her waist with one hand. He slid out and wrapped his other hand around her throat tightly, ramming into her. She screamed out, her eyes rolling back.

"Fuuuuck!" She moaned as he pounded her.

He grunted and hit one of her sensitive spots, making her whimper and push herself up on the bed. Meek pulled her back down and her eyes rolled back even more as her body curled forwards.

"You cumming?" He asked lowly, still fucking her roughly.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" She cried out.

Her walls tightened around his shaft and she moaned loudly, releasing on him. Meek groaned, feeling her become more slippery than before. Sweet moans flew from Nicki's mouth as he continued to thrust into her.

"Oh shit... you feel good, baby," Meek groaned.

He began slamming into her, trying to feel every inch of her walls. Nicki looked up at him biting down on her lip  hard. Meek leaned down, pressing against her while kissing on her neck. Tears of pleasure rolled down her face as she felt all of him. He stared down at her, looking into her eyes, keeping his hard rhythm.

"I want you to cum again," he told her.

She nodded, her moans caught in her throat. He slowed down and moved his hand from around her throat. Making slow, passionate love to her, he stared into her soul and groaned lowly.

"I'm gonna cum," she moaned quietly.

"Shit.. me too."

He continued grinding his hips, giving her every inch of his lengthy dick. Nicki closed her eyes again.

"P-Please don't take it out, baby. Mm, I'm cumming!" She cried out, breathing hard.

Meek groaned, speeding up. His hips bucked and he smashed into her, filling her up. After a few seconds, he pulled out and looked down, watching her walls contract as their fluids spilled out of her. She reached down, rubbing her clit slowly with two fingers. Meek chuckled and leaned down, kissing her. He hovered over her for a few seconds, catching his breath.

"Time for a shower, baby," he said, picking her up.

He carried her into the bathroom and they took a well needed shower. After their shower, they did their night routine. Nicki put on a silk nightgown and Meek wore his boxers. They climbed into bed and Nicki laid on his chest.

"I'm so in love with you. You know how to make me happy with everything you do," Nicki told him.

He rubbed her lower back gently, closing his eyes a little.

"I love keeping a smile on ya face. To know that you happy, makes me happy."

Nicki smiled, kissing his chest. "I love you."