Fourty-One

Nicki gripped the pillow hard as tears streamed down her face. She reached back, trying to push on Meek's stomach as he went deeper and deeper. She gasped, feeling him stroke slower. He chuckled.

"You can take it, baby," he told her.

She bit her lip as her eyebrows drew in.

"Mm, I can't feel my l-legs," her hoarse voice spoke.

Meek laughed a little, looking down at her as she struggled to hold herself up. He licked his lips, pushing her down so that she was laying flat. He then continued to stroke into her at a fast pace.

"Babyyy," she moaned into the pillow.

Meek grunted a little, slapping her ass. He pulled out and she took a big sigh of relief. Turning over, she looked at him.

"I'm so sore."

"Let me eat ya pussy," he said.

She shook her head, closing her legs.

"No. It hurts."

He chuckled. "Let's go shower."

He got up and helped her up, taking her into the bathroom.

***

"Hiii cutie pie," Nicki smiled, looking down at Avery.

"Her little grown ass be thinking she can walk," Adrian laughed

"Girl, you need to leave her alone. Mean ass," Nicki said, sitting down.

Adrian laughed a little. "How've you been, babe? I see your voice is gone."

"Mhm. Meek thought taking a perc was smart last night and wanted to go round for round. My fucking coochie hurt."

"Awww, poor thing."

Nicki laughed. Meek walked upstairs with Rihmeek in his arms. Omelly was behind him.

"Wassup," Omelly smiled at Nicki.

She stood up and hugged him. "Hey, O."

She looked over at Meek and took Rihmeek from him.

"Hi, Tooda."

He blew spit bubbles and grabbed Nicki's earrings.

"Boy, let go of her fucking earring," Meek said, moving Rihmeek's hand.

"Don't talk to him like that, Meek. He doesn't know any better."

Meek chuckled. "He know better. I keep telling him to stop. He needs to listen."

"Stop talking to my son."

"I'ma fuck you up when we get home, Nic."

Nicki laughed. "No you're not. I'm putting it on lockdown. No cookie for you."